Here's an idea for a thread to collect all the negative thoughts and doomsday scenarios. That way, perhaps other threads can stay on topic.
I'll get the ball rolling:
- Every decision the Tiger-Cats make is the wrong one.
- If we re-sign a player, either (a) we should not have, (b) we overpaid him, or (c) we underpaid him.
- If we do not re-sign a player, it was a grave mistake.
- If any other team signs a player - any player - we were asleep at the switch.
- The owners don't care about the fans or winning.
- The coaches are making decisions they know will hurt our chances, just because.
- All other organizations in the league are better run than ours.
- If the team does something and it's not immediately obvious why it's a mistake, let's just assume it must be a mistake and slam them for it anyway.
- We may not win a game this season, or ever again.
- There is no hope.
All contributions welcome.