ALL FANS INVITED TO TICATS SEASON TICKET PICK-UP PARTY

Hamilton, Ontario – The Hamilton Tiger-Cats invite all fans to the Season Ticket Pick-Up Party at Ivor Wynne Stadium on Sunday, May 25 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, where season ticket holders can pick up their 2008 season ticket packages while fans who have not yet purchased their season tickets can check out the views from various vantage points around the stadium.

• Several Ticats players will also be on hand to greet fans and sign autographs.

• Scotiabank will host a field goal kicking contest to benefit local charities.

• Fans will also be able to take a look at Ticats merchandise and enjoy some food from the barbeque.

...and free beer, right. Right?!

Any self-respecting football party should have beer available.

Hmmm, 25 yard field goal try. Now I'm not sure I could kick it that far let alone get it through the uprights. But I'll use 2 knee operations as my excuse but I do think I just might have to give it a shot a couple of times I think! :thup:

Sounds like lots of fun. My kids want to try the field goal. My oldest told me today that she wants to be a linebacker..happiest day of my life..lol.

It's the day after some luck person gets to shave my head for cancer charity at Tigger's Damon Allan Quaterback Challenge Post Event Party!

So I'll be wearing extra sun screen for sure.

Shameless plug but what the heck!

Get your bids in on the Sheer A Box J Boy thread!

Jare

In the spectator today, it says that the pickup party is tomorrow. It is next week, isn't it??

Yes.