All 3 of our Coordinators extended

Continuity

Good for attracting FAs and keeping people here. Good job, Scott Mitchell.

Great news, we have great coaches, now on to the task of locking up players and adding some FA’s

I sure hope they learned something from last year’s Grey Cup…like hope to properly prepare a team for the big game…they just looked lost & without coaching. Well there is always 2020 !

Steady, relic, steady. You’re treading on thin ice, counter to the party line :D.

You must have faith my son . Where would the New Orleans Pelicans, Seattle Mariners , or Cincinnati Bengals be without faith ? ::slight_smile:

Unlike the Washington football team owner , our guy knows what holiday we’re celebrating . There is no party line, just a genuine team belief .

Pat Lynch (Carnac the Magnificent predicts Grey Cup wins in 2020 and 2021)

Anyone know if we will be fortunate enough to have Barker back?

I’m steady…it was the coaching in the Grey Cup that wasn’t…even a blind man could see that…I’m just saying they can’t walk on water just yet !

To my observance the bummers players seemed to “want it” more than the Ticat players. I’m not saying Hamilton didn’t want to win, only that their desire was not greater than their opponents. I don’t think coaching was the issue. My 2 cents worth…

To my observance the bummers players seemed to "want it" more than the Ticat players. I'm not saying Hamilton didn't want to win, only that their desire was not greater than their opponents. I don't think coaching was the issue. My 2 cents worth...
Hard to coach against an opponents O and D Line that had been sharing Andrew Harris' water bottle. :o

How funny is that…Cheers Grover!!!