Alain KASHAMA Signs with Stamps

CGY SIGNS NON-IMP Alain KASHAMA (DE) Michigan From Transactions CFL .ca

In a related story, Calgary also signed the invisible man.

LOL !!

Thanks for my laugh of the day !

Best post in months! :slight_smile:

Hope the Stamps didn't pay more than minimum wage.

Can't remember - what did we give up to get this guy - from Montreal I believe?

8) I think we plucked him from Montreal's practice roster !!! Montreal was happy just to get rid of him.
  You know that if Montreal thought he was of any use at all, we would not have gotten him.

I think in his 4 or 5 games here, he proved to be one of the worst DE in Hamilton history  !!

Invisible Man is an understatement  !!!    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Thanks Tipper.

Yes I remember him saying how he was going to terrorize AC when we played Montreal last year.

They must have been shaking in their boots.

Well played Friend!

The TiCats gave up the 1st pick in the 4th round of the 2009 draft for this invisible man.That would be the 25th pick overall. :cry:

Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

Shows how low his skills are when we got him for a 4th round pick.

What do we get now since we traded him for a conditional pick, or i mean what does the pick mean now?

Was the pick conditional?

If not, it's gone.

8) We did not trade Kashama to anyone !!!! He was a free agent, and signed as such with Calgary.
 If we did give up a draft pick to Montreal when we obtained him from them, then we still have lost that pick  !!!

Irregardless of what we did with Kashama after we obtained him from Montreal, doesn't change the fact that they still own that pick  !!!

Its a 4th rd pick in a very shallow draft. No big deal.

;;;he'll probably excell now that he's moved west to the GC champs...a few players have done that.... He could suddenly become visible ...after seeing the rings those guys have....tends to motivate... :wink: