AJ NICHOLSON LB A GOOD PICK-UP?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT FORMER CINCINNATI BENGALS AND FLORIDA STATE STAR A.J NICHOLSON! I KNOW HE GOT SOME TROUBLE IN THE PAST BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT PICK-UP!

why are you yelling at us?????

quite rude..

He may not know ..

CAPS is the online world is Considered Shouting

You cant be serious!!?!!
A ticat fan worrying about font size?

Pleeeeasszzzzeeee!
tell it to the Marines..

This is the CFL…
OUR FONTS ARE BIGGER

Whoever he is, he sounds like
a perfect candidate for the Argos.

Yep Toronto Felons ( I Mean Argos Kind of Player)

My fault about the font I did not think it was important! But the guy is good and I think we need a guy of his talent on our team!

Hahahaaaaa!!!!

An Argo-Cat fan

It dose not matter about Talent…
Character is every thing in World where Cameras are Everywhere
Also Blogs and new news Media is Everywhere As Well.
Nothing Worse then Bad PR for Pro Football Team.

We had good players here and Let Them go Cause of Character Issues. Ron Willams was one.

The Cats seem serious about charactor.
They have let go a few good players for non-football issues.
They cut the best kick returner they have had in 10 years K. Hill, receiver Craig Yeast had a falling out and promising DBs Dwight Anderson and Tay Cody were sent packing.

You need good character guys, period. I don’t care how good a player is, if he is an “S” disturber, it kills the room. Terrell Owens has changed and look how much better the Cowboys are. You don’t need that crap and the baggage that some of these guys come with in unbelievable. Just ask the Bengals!

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT NOT ALLOWING GUYS INTO YOUR LOCKER ROOM WHO IS A BAD SEED! BUT THIS GUY WAS THE BOMB AT FLORIDA STATE! AND HIS CHARACTER WAS NOT A QUESTION IN THAT LOCKER ROOM! I THINK NICHOLSON SHOULD BE A TIGER!! HE GOT MY VOTE

OKAY, THAT'S ONE.

With his track record, I'd be surprised if he was even allowed in Canada.