Airabin Justin tiger cat highlights

First off for you non playing football people who like to talk crap about all of these football players you know NOTHING!!!! you probably never played football in your life and if you did you never made it to college. Second you know nothing about different coverages. So what may look like someone is open they are really not or someone messed up a coverages. Third Airabin Justin helped your sorry ti-cats when he was there, and he was a LOCK DOWN CORNER on the riders. THey didnt throw at him the whole grey cup and only a little during the season. Fourth if you dont believe me about him helping the sorry ticats here is his highlight tape. You guys are dumb to think you actually know what your talking about when it comes to football.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSc49n7dLjY

uhhh... then why did you cut him?

because of salary cap.

well... you just might have to resign him after Saturday's game.

HA! :smiley:

so... who's going to replace your 3rd string qb in the 2nd qtr? You have a 4th stringer you're not telling us about?

ok first off, i would like to say, you don't need to play football to know all the things you said. I play football, but i am pretty confident even if i didnt i would still know what i know.

I don't think we should pick up Airabin, not because i dont think he is a talented player. He is a great player. But after playing a solid game in toronto, what would we be telling our guys in the secondary if we just went ahead and signed Justin, or even Bolden or Samuels or Carter.

Just leave everything the way it is right now. If Darian Durant and the Saskatchewan Recievers show up the ticat secondary then i will come back to this thread and say "OK SIGN JUSTIN THIS SECONDARY ISN'T CONSISTENT"

ok first off, i would like to say, you don't need to play football to know all the things you said. I play football, but i am pretty confident even if i didnt i would still know what i know.

I don't think we should pick up Airabin, not because i dont think he is a talented player. He is a great player. But after playing a solid game in toronto, what would we be telling our guys in the secondary if we just went ahead and signed Justin, or even Bolden or Samuels or Carter.

Just leave everything the way it is right now. If Darian Durant and the Saskatchewan Recievers show up the ticat secondary then i will come back to this thread and say "OK SIGN JUSTIN THIS SECONDARY ISN'T CONSISTENT"
[/quote]
This is football who cares how the players are going to feel, if the team brings in a potential starter and If the organization wants to win they will do whatever they need to do to win. And i guarentee the riders WR's are going to destroy the ticats cb's. The only thing is i dont know how the QB for the riders is going to do HA!

ok now you're just getting cocky. you can guarantee the riders WR's are going to destroy the ticats cb's? and you dont even now if justin would even want to go play for the ticats again? because you know you wouldm't?

careful what you say bro because you might just end up eating crow. you have a rookie QB making his first cfl start. so don't expect too many completions.

and why wouldnt you want to comeback to hamilton? i think if no team was signing Justin and the cats called him up and said they wanted to sign him, his ears would be WIDE open listening

inthehouse wrote,

And i guarentee the riders WR's are going to destroy the ticats cb's. The only thing is i dont know how the QB for the riders is going to do HA!

How are they going to destroy our cbs when the Qb cant get the ball to them!!LOL!!

By the way. Do you play ball? Which team do you play for??

Well i said that the riders WR’s are going to destroy the ticats CB’s but i dont know how well the QB is going to do. Just like you i dont know how many completions the QB is going to throw but i do know the riders WR are going to be open. Thats all i meant by that. And your RIGHT about the team signing him. i tried to edit what i said out right after i posted it :smiley:

Yes i actually do play College football in the States for University of Minnesota. Do you play ball?

And as you can see i stated i dont know how well the QB is going to do. WE will see pretty soon Right

This university must have extremely low standards. I doubt that you managed to graduate elementary school when I read your atrocious looking posts, complete with bad grammar and punctuation.

Blowhards like yourself need to find something else to do with your time instead of wasting ours. :thdn:

inthehouse wrote,

Yes i actually do play College football in the States for University of Minnesota. Do you play ball?

And as you can see i stated i dont know how well the QB is going to do. WE will see pretty soon Right

No, I don`t play football, but I have been a student of the game for a long time.

I have knowledge about the game of football, like many other members on this forum.

its commendable, if you do play University football but it doesnt mean people on this forum don`t know the game.

None of the above sorry.

Are you some kind of fool. I am not going to write a perfect essay to please you. This is a forum. I am not writing an essay that i am getting a grade on foolish.

If your most recent post was as scholarly as
the facade you would have us believe, we know you didn't attend any college.

Corrections:
Are you some kind of fool? (Question mark used for an interrogative sentence) I am not going to write a perfect essay to please you. (I'll say)
I am not writing an essay that I(capitalized) am getting a grade on. (Note period at end of sentence) Foolish. . . .
(Unfinished sentence, started without a capital)

I could go through your other posts and embarrass you more, but we've seen your type here before and you're simply not worth the effort.

One thing we know for sure is that you have never seen the inside of a university class room. :thdn: :smiley: