Ahh Geez Louise

1 Like

Brutal. When it rains it pours

1 Like

We'll have to keep an eye on this. Seems like big news to me as of yet CFL.ca is ignoring it. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This script played out last year too. More than 20 Sask players on IR and a season in doubt. Luckily there's a solution to this year's woes... rest Fajardo and get over the flu. Easy peasy. This week's game against Toronto isn't worth losing your best starter.

Come out swinging next game when BC comes to town on the 29th.

1 Like

Sure seems that way.
Bad juju for keeping Marino? :thinking:

2 Likes

You'll know for sure that it's 'bad juju' if the cows stop giving milk, the chickens stop giving eggs, and Manitobans start calling you guys Banjo picking hillbillies during the second week in September. :smiley:

2 Likes

Despite an uptick in cases, seems everyone is ignoring Covid these days.

2 Likes

Resting Fajardo in Week 3 would’ve been the logical solution… Instead of strapping that target to his knee. Now that he’s aggravated the situation – with help from opposing defenses – I hope they have the good sense to sit him.

1 Like

[quote="Maaax, post:6, topic:79451"]
... and Manitobans start calling you guys Banjo picking hillbillies during the second week in September. :smiley:

I'd say that part's a given regardless.

2 Likes

Not me. I just got my 4th booster shot a couple weeks ago. I won't be taking my foot off the gas until this virus is just a speck in my rearview mirror.

Hopefully that's THIS year.

4 Likes

Not worth shutting down your life because something bad might happen

1 Like

Same as you Maaax !!

2 Likes

one extreme deserve the other ehh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I was flagged for saying just that. Problem here is the CFL monitors our posts and decides what is acceptable. Yet.. now get this potty humour and swearing seems acceptable. Question ? Is there a true fan forum around ?

2 Likes

I'm good with ignoring it, had it up to my eyeballs the last couple of years, but come on, CFL, this is news worthy when a whole team gets sick. Potential for a canceled game perhaps?

2 Likes

They’re reportedly rolling out an Omicron-specific shot this fall… Think I’ll make that one my 4th.

1 Like

If only I had a dime for every time I heard or read the phrase 'Banjo picking hillbillies'. :smiley:

1 Like

Agreed. But a better balance needs to be struck imo.
Covid isn’t going away anytime soon.

4 Likes

Not worth refusing to get vaxxed because something bad will probably not happen

4 Likes

Hopefully not going back to the days where it was illegal to sit in a restaurant without taking a Pfizer shot (which evidenced in the Riders case did not stop them from catching or spreading covid) or making it a crime to visit your grandchildren if more than five people present. Seemed a little extreme