AH HA HA HA HA

AS THE WISE ONE SAID:

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

GAG GAG GAG GAG GAG

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOK... WOW YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!! :lol:

LIONS SUCK ESKS SUCK STAMPS...ARE OK BUT IT WON'T MATTER WE WILL CRUSH ANY OF YOU IN THE GREY CUP!!

ROTFLMAO

AH HA HA HA

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

GAG GAG GAG

IT HURTS EH WHEN SOME ELSE SAYS IT.

AH HA HA HA

TAKE IT LIKE A WIMP YOU GUYS LOST AND CHOKED!!!

what you gonna jump us from behind now bert?

Good come back.......
You must be from Edmonton

thanks for the compliment, doesn't mean much coming from a bumkin cowdairian but hey i'll take it....

We Eskie fans KNOW we are better people.. and our team is better.
that is all that counts

This coming from someone from Edmonton... I drove by Edmonton the other day, stopped and picked up a Paper, and guess what was on page 2..
A FUNDRAISER FOR A STRIPPER!!!!
Apparently she was in a accident, and needed a bit of help. Now that seems like the nice thing to do, but did it have to be on PAGE 2????
That town makes me laugh and you call us Bumpkin’s
Your idea of culture is watching trailer park boys and saying "it's funny because it's true"
Edmonton would be nothing without Calgary. You guys would still be out looking for beavers. That being said, congrats on getting to the Grey Cup I hope the Al's kick the snot out of you.

Stamp 78

Is there a point in there somewhere???????

Edmonton Sucks

edmonton suck's al's are gonna take it all

It's amazing how well you guys could come up with those last two posts. It takes someone with great intelligence to give an analysis like that sarcasm

no doubt....

EDIT THIS ALL YOU WANT, MODS. BUT KNOW THIS, STUMP78, YOUR IGNORANCE WAS PROVEN IN THIS POST OF YOURS. PERHAPS FUNDRAISING FOR A SINGLE MOTHER IS NOT AS "CLASSY" OR "CULTURAL" AS WALKING A HERD OF COWS THROUGH THE STREETS OF DOWNTOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF LUNCH HOUR, AND HAVING PEOPLE BET ON WHERE THE NEXT STEAMING PILE OF COW SHI.T WILL PLOP, BUT WE ARE NOT AS REFINED AS CRYGARIANS, APPARENTLY.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO REPLY TO THE FACT THAT EDMONTON HAS THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT IN CANADA, BUT PERHAPS YOU ARE TOO BUSY SCOOPING COW SH.IT OFF THE GROUND, AND SHOOING FLIES AWAY FROM THE DOWNTOWN RESTAURANTS.

Boone.. You enjoying Calgary? Thanks for moving here. Glad to see you have seen the light
Stamp 78
BTW Stump or Stumpeders is not really that funny. Perhaps you could sit down with your crayon and come up with something else.. Best of luck.

Actually, stump78, the crygary stumps is very funny. Or else you wouldn't have replied. I notice you aren't gloating anymore that The City of Champions doesn' t have anything over crygary that is important. Could it be the FACT that The Capital City of Alberta has the LOWEST unemployment in the COUNTRY?? And, as usual, crygary came in 2nd, to their biggest rivals? Are you finally seeing the light? Is the truth finally breaking through the ignorance? I highly doubt it.

But, if it will help with your therapy, cupcake, I'd be more than willing to post the article that proves which city has the hotter economy, and I'd be more than willing to post the post game summary of the West Semi Final. How did that game turn out for crygary, anyways? How many playoff games have they won in the last 4 years, exactly? The City of Champions has 2 Grey Cup Championships in that time.

Good luck in the offseason.