Agros still S***!

We’re better off than they are! Poor Don! Ha Ha Ha!

maybe our playoff hopes are still alive!

If I were Bishop I would be laughing my @ss off right now.

Always considering Bishop a far superior QB over Joeseph.

Were you able to keep a straight face typing this??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but where Still Dead last...

Just a reminder they beat us last week and we face Winnipeg next week.

I believe Bishop is more dangerous than Joseph and the future will prove me right! (straight face)

Bishop, TWICE now has been a product of his environment!

Just a reminder.

B.C. beat us last week and we’ve beaten Toronto twice this year. And we lost in Winnipeg in a game we should heve won if Richie didn’t turn the ball over 3 times.

Just a reminder.

Calvillo is a product of his enviroment.

Halfthedistance - Straight faced all the way. Joseph has been and will continue to be brutal. At least Bishop has a future -

Should of, could of, but didn’t. It’s the story of the year to this team…

It’s a hell of a lot better story than the last few years.

“We ain’t that far off. I swear!”

In the words of the Die Hard Ticat Optomist I am!

Go Cats!

8) Yes indeed, Joseph is a real joke !!

So, I guess they're going to have to edit that FutureSh*p commercial where Joseph sez "how many interceptions last week? (zero)".

Just a reminder.

ARGOS SUCK

The Agro family is a distinguished Hamilton family of long standing. I don't know why you would choose this forum to slander them.

Or did you mean "ARGOS" still suck?

The Agro family is a distinguished Hamilton family of long standing. I don't know why you would choose this forum to slander them.
Good job BatCat. You beat me to it. :)

I agree, we are definitely in a better position than the Argos. A veteran laden team that is struggling. There should be no excuses over there. Meanwhile, we have a very young team that is still learning to win. We have a lot more up side than they do. Within two years we'll be a very competitive team and the Argos will be starting to rebuild.