AGROS RELEASE KARIKARI

What do you think about the BB'S going after Karikari for our defense, i think we should bring him in to push all players on D and it would rock if he signed with the BB'S. :rockin:

What do you think about the BB'S going after Karikari for our defense, i think we should bring him in to push all players on D and it would rock if he signed with the BB'S
Taman has been there and done that. Karikari had his chance to wear blue and gold and he opted to back out of a verbal agreement. I think his stock has dropped since his days in Montreal where the Don eventually fell out of love with him too. What's wrong with Kyries Hiebert at Safety? Other than being an import at a position usually reserved for a Canadian?? Marshall tried Hiebert as a linebacker last season and he got eaten alive. Keep Kyries at safety as he is a killer and clutch playmaker.

I think Karikari burned his bridges with Winnipeg last year. I doubt Taman would give him a second chance to pull the same thing again.

How does that saying go, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.......

This guy must be completely unglued, he was an outstanding NI one year ago and now he cant get a sniff from anyone.

hes not needed here. Kyries is the best safety in the league and one of the best sepcial teams players

Couldn't agree more...Stick with Kyries

screw kharikhari we need linebackers i say go after sacking king Butler or we can bring all of riders defence here and sign Marshall

Not the first time this has happened; remember a pretty good NI receiver named Frank Cutolo? He can't find work either......

whats that based on? id have to go with barron miles as the best safety in the league