After 3 quarters....

The o line is still garbage. the argos are sending 3 rushers and still getting enough pressure on Joseph. Absolutely disgusting.

it's atrocious..... say bye bye to this season.... It won't stop me from going to see my team though, I'll be there on Oct 7th, cheering loudly as usual.... It's just so disappointing.... I'd like to have something to at least hope for..... sigh

i'll be there as well, i'm a sucker for punishment.

I think Joseph is so damn concerned about his rushing yards that he won't throw the ball unless it's late in the game when the Gades are trailing. Just my thoughts.

lol... you and I both Gades.....

Damn another one down the tubes…

This city is cursed in football.

How the hell can there be more Argo’s in the Ottawa backfield then Ottawa players… Brutal. Joseph needs to get in punting formation to avoid sacks.

See you at FCS next week… ouch.

Yep… I’ll be there too. Yelling at the ti-cats… I sit right behind the visitor’s bench… love to give them a hard time

Too bad… BartSimpson told me that he may not be back… they guy takes the bus from North Bay… During the week, he works the next morning…

This guy is a fan… too bad he hasn’t had much to cheer about on the long bus ride home…

Hope he’s there… I look forward to the conversation

Saskatchewan kicked B.C. BUTT we are goign to win the grey cup yeah go Riders go yeahhhhhhh. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: