Adds and Outs for Pre-Season Game vs. Ottawa

Adds: Owens, Gable, Scott, Bomben & Banks

Outs: (Those who dressed for P.S. Game 1, not dressing for this one. Not included are those who’ve since been released or put on the 6 Game Injured List) Dean, Omara, Johnson & Timmis

Still out: (Not dressed in P.S. Game 1 and not listed for this game) Woodson, Lawrence, Page, Faubert-Lussier, Filer, Fantuz & Laurent

[url=http://assets.ticats.ca.s3.amazonaws.com/app/uploads/2016/06/16102147/Depth-Chart-6-17-16-vs.-OTT.pdf]http://assets.ticats.ca.s3.amazonaws.co ... s.-OTT.pdf[/url]

I still don't like Owens.. his fumblitis is a concern. its gonna take a lot of production from him to shed that double blue stink..

He owes us...saved him from having to uproot his family. I'm sure we will see it, and the Argos will regret shafting him.

Tommy Joe Coffey
Calvin Tiggle
Mike Blum
Spencer Watt
Zach Collaros

The preceding was a "top of my head" listing of ex-blew teamers who don't have that double blew stink on them.

One can hope that now that CO is no longer forced to use the "Doug Brown Memorial Showers" in the visitors locker room, that any "stink" he may have had has been washed away by the home team locker room showers (that actually have hot water in them).

:rockin:

My sincere hope will be that he shows everyone in TO how wrong they were about CO and makes everyone in Hamilton (including ryan3434) fans of his.

:cowboy:

Tommy Joe Coffey
Calvin Tiggle
Mike Blum
Spencer Watt
Zach Collaros

The preceding was a "top of my head" listing of ex-blew teamers who don't have that double blew stink on them.

One can hope that now that CO is no longer forced to use the "Doug Brown Memorial Showers" in the visitors locker room, that any "stink" he may have had has been washed away by the home team locker room showers (that actually have hot water in them).

:rockin:

My sincere hope will be that he shows everyone in TO how wrong they were about CO and makes everyone in Hamilton (including ryan3434) fans of his.

8) Mike....I'm ashamed of you if you are stating that the great Tommy Joe Coffey came to the Cats from Toronto !!
   Yes, Calvin Tiggle, Mike Blum, Spencer Watt, Zach Collaros, and many more great Ticats came to Hamilton from 
   Toronto,  BUT CERTAINLY NOT, TJ COFFEY !!!  He finished his last year in the CFL in Toronto, but came to the Cats 
    from Edmonton !!  

I can list at least a dozen great ex CaTS  that came to Hamilton from Toronto, and we still love them !!!    <!-- s:thup: -->:thup:<!-- s:thup: -->

Sorry for the confusion. I know TJ came from EE not hog town (I even still have his bubble gum card in EE uniform), but he did finish his career there in 1973 (?) as a punt returner - and this was prior to the league allowing blocking on punt returns. Because he played the one(?) season with them I thought he should be included with my list off of the top of my head. I certainly didn't mean to imply he came to us from the blew team.

I hope this alleviates your shame for me? :slight_smile:

You could add Kent Austin and Orlondo Steinauer to the list of ex arblows.

Bobby Kuntz was an ex-Argo who led us to Grey Cups. He could play linebacker or fullback . Good old number 23. A TiCat great from the past! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old guy who wears 23 for Kuntz, and later DiPietro)

didnt say it wasnt impossible to shed the stink.. i said he'll just have to play really well like most on that list did 8)

The proof will be in the pudding. Hopefully he shows something tonight. Should be a great game. You couldn't ask for better weather.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Wow good start at sheddin that stink Owens