Accountability in the CFL League office.

It seems that the CFL League office is not accountable to anyone except the Board of Governors. Maybe there would be changes if the League office was publicly answerable to the Fans. An old business adage says "The customer is always right". This seems to have been forgotten by the Board of Governors. Fans are the ones who drive the league. They provide the dollars to the owners who pay the league officials. Without the fans the CFL would not exist.

Can you believe this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring me another beer, as a matter of fact leave the case. Seems you pretty well covered all of this in your two other threads.

By the way I voted of 05 for chief garu. He likes beer.

I think Cohon is doing a good job. He explained on TV how he handles the suspensions and fines already. The NFL thing I think he has to tread very lightly over. Some of the problems in the past is that everyone in the league has beeked off about things. That is why he is now the commisioner. I think they will address things once they come up with a stragedy and talk to the NFL I dont think that comes over night. Its like getting an inheritance and investing it all at once not knowing the conditions of the market maybe youd be buying at the wrong time. He should get a speech writer though to help himself in that way.

Thanks buddy and good luck to your team this weekend. By the way did you read the posts that rider fans do not think highly of your teams defense.

This doesn't surprise me........ :roll: :roll:

I can't beleive the way the poll went! :wink: :wink:

[quote="redwhite2005Thanks buddy and good luck to your team this weekend. By the way did you read the posts that rider fans do not think highly of your teams defense.
[/quote]
Good luck to your team also. Ah! the Rider fans are not very sophisticated. They obviously missed the subtle changes we had made in our defensive strategy that all of the bomber fans were able to appreciate. What are we going to do with those guys?

I voted for the last option. :smiley:

Good for you...at least you voted.

Kel