According to sportsnet...

I was watching Sportsnet tonight when Eric Tillman was being interviewed. Apparantly the Riders board of directors who were reviewing the contracts of the Shivers regime caught wind of a rumor saying that the entire coaching staff plus Shivers had recieved an offer from the Blue Bombers, and that the entire unit was ready to jet if any one of them was going to be canned. Anyone else catch that? I find that incredibly irratating. Anyways according to Tillman everyone will be back next year. I guess we're stymied Rider fans. Another year will Bellafool.

Wow what a soap opera...... sure we will trade them all for Stegall

Aren't all the coaches and Shivers still under contract for another year? If they fire one of them then sure, they will have to pay him a buyout, but the others can't just up and leave. Fire Shivers, call their bluff, get a new GM in here, let the coaching play out their last year and have the new person planning for year 2.

Another thing is that the Blue Bombers have a GM that still has a year left on his contract too. This all seems like a bullshit story to me....