AB3 First Touchdown Celebration

What would you like to see from Bruce the first time he finds the endzone?

I want something crazy!
an AB original

An Oski Wee Wee cheer.

ROTFLMFAO

ALL IS FORGIVEN, ARLAND! I AM YOUR FAN, YOU ARE MY quarter...SLOTBACK!

:D :D :D T.O.'d there :P

We shall see. He's done MJ, Jason Farr does Billy Mays every game, Farrah involves a wig, the rash of boxers dying involves guns or purse straps. All I want him to do is something spontaneous, tasteful, and nylon-friendly.

(No Joe Namath ad references were made there) :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

He will put on the Andrus mask.

Would he keep the Count Chocula box under his pads? Hmmmm...

:D :D :D

You mean, like a rain dance or smoke signal?? (Sorry...couldn't resist...apologies to all my Haudenosaunee friends....O:nen)

(Edit: ...my other idea for a reply was to ask "what's so crazy about an aboriginal?"...then make wild accusations of racism!! )

I liked the one a week or two ago when Brandon Browner jumped up into the stands, a fan gave him a beer and he chugged it. :thup:

Give THAT MAN A BEER X 2 -- he was great!

How about just drop the ball and go celebrate with your team mates and act MATURE!

Damn you Knute Rockne!

LOL

Gonna watch tonight, HTD?

Sure am

I think an oskie wee wee would be bitter sweet Heh :twisted:

How about pulling a Ben Cahoon - do nothing - hand the ball to the ref.
That's class.

It's what you get paid for......

:roll:

Put The ball in hands of the Ref

You know he just might do something like that . . . just handing the ball to the ref . . . or just dropping it and walking back to the sidelines . . . because it's just about the last thing that anyone would expect . . . and doing the unexpected just might appeal to him.

Bettin' Obie and AB have already had the "celebration talk". :wink:

How about the the first one against the blue team, he runs over and gives Andrus an 'noogie' on that big bald spot.

The problem is it would be a 15-yarder to traverse that WITH a noogie. LOL

Who Loves Ya Baby?

im going with a toy boat getting ripped in half

I don't think he'll do anymore elaborate over the top celebrations. maybe next time we play in toronto though.