AB3 a real leader on the ticats...

Kevin Glenn deserves to start and AB3 is a no class guy. Nothing has really changed

Please eat that crow :lol: if it wasn’t for Glenn and AB3 they would be cleaning out their lockers and catching flights this week

eat that dang crow :cowboy:

If it wasn't for the return of 2 defensive linemen and and offensive lineman the Cats wouldn't be in the playoffs, Glenn and AB3 notwithstanding. IMO the team is winning on defense. Bruce is the best receiver we have but he's still not a class act. Glenn isn't even a topic for discussion in this thread, we've got lots of other threads covering him

why is ab3 no class?
I bet he has more class than you…

I wouldn't say he's a no class guy, but sometimes it appears he doesn't think before he opens his mouth. :lol:

He has done more good than harm in his time here so I'm still happy he's here. Just because you saw him talk to Glenn and appear supportive, doesn't mean he hasn't done that to other players.

Lots of reasons are well documented. His time in Argoland is full of examples. His behavior in Hamilton is much improved. His public outburst about the QB situation proved to me that all of it simmers close to the surface and that Marcel is doing a very good job of keeping him in check. I took a lot of heat for criticizing Bruce but his sudden apology and subsequent silence on the subject indicates to me a management intervention. Acts like his of the past are unacceptable but if tightly controlled players like him are invaluable team assets. Just don’t confuse a prima dona on a short leash with a class act

AKT get over it man. You are dead wrong. And quite frankly not worth debating.
IGNORE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed completley.

it all begins with BOTH lines.

Linemen, and the line as a unit, hardly ever get enough credit.

This just goes back to what I said before.

When Porter was winning, many people were not giving him the credit he deserved. It was Cobb or the defense.

When the Cats win with Glenn and AB3, it’s all them.

Last week vs SSK, it was a great complete game. I don’t care about the offense not scoring in the second half because there was a strong wind and we were killing the clock controlling the ball.

Yesterday, we were awesome on offense in the first quarter and sorta went away for 2 quarters.

Did anyone not have to check their underwear when Glenn threw that INT deep in Wpg territory? The Winnpeg offense was terrible yesterday but we were only up by 4 and 6 points until the defense made their INTs.

Glenn has played 2 really good games, Mtl and SSK and he’s played mediocre vs Toronto and Wpg.

That being said, I ain’t eating any crow. I have maintained that though I felt Porter should start, if he struggled, put Glenn in.

Again, I am sorry if my opinion is different than yours. I am not apologizing for having a point of view.

Now back to the AB3 point. Bruce is a leader, when he’s happy. He’s happy because Glenn is the starter. Look at how he pouted last year when Bishop wasn’t the starter in Toronto.

We seem to forget how much of a jerk this guy really is. He’s a great player but I am not sure that the young guys should really be looking at the way he conducts his business.

I think you guys are making too big of deal about him going up to Glenn after the pick.

Why hasn’t anyone started a thread about our head coach going up to guys after they make a bad play and reassuring them.

28 for 38, 73.7%, 322 yards, 1TD, 0 ints vs. Toronto and 28 for 42, 66.7%, 316 yards, 1 TD and 2 ints vs Winnipeg is not mediocre in my books.

Again, I am sorry if my opinion is different than yours. I am not apologizing for having a point of view.
But you DID apologize. :wink:

Not true. Porter got more than enough love from fans and people on this site when he was playing well. You might not remember because he has not had a good game in a wile, but when he played good there were a ton of people letting the Glen fans know.

I hope this still isnt your view…
If we played out the season like this we would not have a home playoff date and might not even be in the playoffs.

Feel free to start one.
I have no clue why you are upset that our qb and #1 receiver have such a good relationship?

How am I upset? I love the fact that we are winning. That’s all I really care about.

I am upset about everyone blowing this way out of proportion. So he consoled him. Big deal. That makes him the next mayor of this city?

Why does hyperbole on this website offend you? It's pretty much the status quo around here.

But seriously, you have to get off the Porter kick. He NEVER not ONCE this season played as well as Glenn has for three games straight. The debate is over -- Glenn's play finished it.

Sorry but I feel the same way about hyperbole. It has nothing to do with Porter. The Glenn love in is enough to make a sane person ill. The Arland Bruce affair is even more gut wrenching

Sorry. The team is winning and people are happy; it’s truly a shame you can’t enjoy it because you’ve got personal agendas.

If it’s making you sick, here’s a solution: quit reading, quit posting, enjoy yourself!

No personal agenda here. And BTW I am enjoying the win. Yesterday I sat in the bar in Ottawa watching the football game rather than going out into the rink to watch the Bulldogs who I paid to watch on a Montreal/Ottawa weekend. We made a ton of noise and even did an Oskee Wee Wee.

Here's some advice for you, take your own advice

I’ll pass. The amount of negativity you’ve got going on here is what is making people ill. Especially calling players classless – Bruce hasn’t done anything wrong and people are still picking on him.

Pass on what? Your post makes no sense

Glenn has led this team out of the Porter blues and Arland Bruce may well become the greatest receiver in Ticat history. Not only is he a great receiver, but a great leader who has the respect of the team and the management. Why else would he be selected as our Most Outstanding Player.
Wooo Hooo
Go Cats GO :rockin:

Presentation is every thing TCFAN, maybe just maybe its the way you say things.

As for Bruce being the greatest, he has a long long long way to go. Great player sure but the greatest ever, oh my :?