Aaron Rodgers pulls away from the pack

After 9 games Aaron Rodgers has 28 TD's, a miserly 3 INT's, 2,869 yds and a whopping 130.7 passer rating!

What an incredible season thus far, and he's pulling far and away from the pack (even though a few other QB's are having tremendous seasons)

I think he's been away from the pack for a while now. The MVP is his to lose. I'm hoping we see the Packers and 49ers in the NFC Championship.

Let's hope he just stays healthy, as Rodgers is on pace to shatter many NFL records held by other guys in the HOF.

Also Brees and Brady, in that order though close in my opinion, form the rest of the elite.

In the next tier at good this season in my order are Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, Matthew Stafford, and Matt "The Great Bald One" Hasselbeck, and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Matt Schaub would fall after Romo but is now out for the season.

Alex Smith is not a great QB but is excellent in the 49ers West Coast offence and has thrown 11TDs with only 3INTs. If you watch Stanford play as was coached by Harbaugh last year, you'd be amazed at the similarities including the frequent use of unbalanced lines with double or triple tight ends.

I wouldn’t place Romo that high. He’s too inconsistent and cost the Cowboys two games. He’s a guy I don’t think will ever reach his full potential.

1. Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady, Drew Brees

Nobody else QB wise is even remotely close. Both Brady and Brees are having amazing seasons, and are on pace to break a few records themselves. They are so far behind Rodgers it isn't even funny though.

Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger are over rated. Romo is not someone I would want behind center in a close game, he's great at blowing it. Schaub was having a good year, without his top receiver as well.