A win vs. the Argos would...

A win will give us momentum, the season is not over, its over when we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Stop dreaming, folks.
We won’t win this one either.
In fact, not only will we lose, but we will lose bigtime.
Look here;
The argos are not only going for a win; they will be going for a shutout. I have seen this before, and sadly, I would not be surprised if it happens.
Start thinking of next year…
I predict 35-0 for the Blue boys.
Sorry Charlie - I don’t want fish with good taste - I want fish that tastes good.
And it won’t taste very good after the shelacking we will get …

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Stop dreaming, folks.
Look here;
The argos are not only going for a win; they will be going for a shutout. I have seen this before, and sadly, I would not be surprised if it happens.
Sorry Charlie - I don’t want fish with good taste - I want fish that tastes good.

Stop dreaming, folks.
Look here;

It's already been said, but beating Toronto gives us a 2-5 record while they fall to 3-4. This game is obviously just as important as next week's Winnipeg game which I believe will dictate the rest of the season. 3-5 heading into the bye week isn't that bad...