A win vs. the Argos would...

Ok guys, I no we are off to another horrible start, 1-5, but what do you think a win for Toronto would do for the team?

If we take a look at the east, we could still be tied in second with two win, aslong as Winnipeg wins later today.

To me, the game on the 7th is the season. If we win in, we're in decent shape for a playoff run. If not, wow, there's another goes another season in the Hammer.

Ok guys, I no we are off to another horrible start, 1-6,
Hey now!!! arent we 1-5? respect!!
Ok guys, I no we are off to another horrible start, 1-6, but what do you think a win for Toronto would do for the team?
Whooa!!! Were 1-5. What are you trying to do, make us a laughing stock of the entire league??

Hey now! The game is on the 7th. respect!!

It would mean that we can only beat the blue team.

Give us four points.

A win would be pretty wishful thinking.
I don't see the Argos getting fooled twice.

We'll need everything we've got to compete in this one.

Quote: "A Win vs. the Argos Would" ahh,
I know! "be a miracle!"

as of Friday, August 01, 2008 2:40 AM.

East
Team GP W L T PTS
Mont 6 3 3 0 6
Toro 5 2 3 0 4
Winn 5 1 4 0 2
Hami 6 1 5 0 2

West
Team GP W L T PTS
Sask 5 5 0 0 10
Edm. 6 4 2 0 8
Calg 5 3 2 0 6
B.C. 6 3 3 0 6

A win over the Argos gives us 4 points. We are then either 2 points behing the Argors (if they beat the 'peg) or tied with Argos and Bombers IF the Bombers beat Argos and then lose their next game.

If you check the standings, by then the West teams will be so far ahead that 2nd place is the only hope for playoffs.

Yes, it is possible that Hamilton will come up with superior records against both the Bombers and Argos over the season while all 3 teams lose to all Western teams but that IS an unlikely scenario.

The Bombers look like they are waking up. Toronto is an unknown because their proven personnel are underperforming. Hamilton's holes are now well exposed. A dispassionate review suggests that our chances are the slightest of the 3 teams.

PF5SSCFZGW44EEC

Arguably the Argo coaching maybe the second worst in the league behind our own. The only team we have out coached was the the Argos. Stubler in my humble estimation is not a head coach.

Well yes, in the east it's still a huge crapshoot looking at the numbers. But we do need to start winning a few more games, we win the next 2 of 3 and we're right in there.

The Argo game is a playoff game. If we win we have a good shot at a playoff spot. If we lose say good bye to Taaffe and pray we can find someone who knows how to work with a young team.

we beat the blue team,everythings hunky dory,all happy like.we’ere back on track.no need to shake things up now. and then the next 4 games? i think weve been through this before in previous seasons.

LEO1 wrote,

The Argo game is a playoff game. If we win we have a good shot at a playoff spot. If we lose say good bye to Taaffe and pray we can find someone who knows how to work with a young team.

I think Obie should start looking for a new coaching staff now. Taaffe`s reign is over. I hope that Obie looks hard for a suitable replacement, not just an interim coach. We need a coach that will stay with this team for a long time.

im very excited for this game. we will win with three starters back in the line up. any CFL betting sites??

It is a known fact that the 7th game is the most important game.....oh sorry, that is in tennis.

A win would keep charlie around for another week.

Whoever wins, it will be the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight versus the Keystone Kops. Despite a 3-3 record, the Argos haven't played much better than the Cats. This should be a real yawner.

An Argo-Cat fan

8) What 3 starters ????

A win will give us momentum, the season is not over, its over when we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.