A VERY HAPPY CFL CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Happy Christmas and a very Merry and Healthy New Year to all from The Cap!! :smiley:

Merry Christmas Supersmith...may Santa bring you a Playoff game next year.

Merry Christmas, and for Christmas I want Dave Dickenson to stay as the qb for the lions :frowning: , but I don't think I will get my wish. Oh well.
Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season, and an even better new year. Peace.

We Americans wish all of our Canadian bretheren a very Merry Christmas, and here's hoping all this quarterback mess gets straightened out to everyone's satisfaction. In addition, I hope the election goes as well as possible, even though I really don't understand your political system or your parties, and what all the intense feeling are for one way or the other.
Remember, we Americans have George Bush to look forward to for the next three years, and that is a very scary thought, since he's such a moron. We've been stuck with him for five years, which is bad enough, but three more years is nothing to look forward to.

MERRY CHRISMAS EVERYONE FROM ALASKA, HAWAII, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, MANITOBA, HARTFORD AND EVERYWHERE INBETWEEN!!!

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/112008817674.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... 817674.jpg[/url]

I GETTING A WHOLE LOTA BLUE BOMBER STUFF!!! YAA FOR ME!!!!

Merry Chrismas and Good Heath!!

and if this offends you, get a life!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING YEAR.....HOPE THERE'S A LOT OF GOOD STUFF UNDER EVERYONES TREE...AND HEALTH AND PROSPERITY FOLLOW ALL.. :arrow:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas..Happy Chanukah...Happy Kwanzaa...what ever you celebrate, may you have a wonderful holiday and keep it safe.

Thank God the CFL has this message board. God Bless the people on this board. I work in Boston, MA and if somebody says to me happy hollidays again i think i' am going to beat them into a vegetative state.

It's merry Christmas A$$hole.

Peter6625: How right you are!!!!! Screw "Political Correctness". Those of us who live in Canada and the United States live in the 2 GREATEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!!!!! Let's celebrate that every day! I have no problem with peope whe celebrate Channukah, Kwanzaa or any other holiday. Just don't tell me I can't enjoy the celebration of my holiday by wishing people a "Merry Christmas". If you don't like me doing that, you need to get over it. :smiley:

SO>>>> MERRY CHRISTMAS< HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY CHANNUKAH< HAPPY KWANZAA ta all! May the blessings of the season bring joy and peace to all your homes.

Sincerely,
Argofan4life

I'll second that argofan4life about Peter's comments. Nice.

Merry X-Mas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to all the great CFL fans we have.
Cheers!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Yes it's very scary, very scary....

But anyways. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Kwanzaa to everyone.

Bah Humbug. Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas too!! Cheers to all of you whether we agree to disagree about football, politics etc. We are fortunate to live in a country where we can do this. What a great CFL season with lots of drama throughout. Looks like the colts in the nfl will end up being like the Lions of the CFL- great starts but lousy finishes! Cannot wait to the start of next season. So , in the spirit of This season-- Merry Christmas all and Peace to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot--- gobble , gobble and Riders will rule again!!!