A very funny CFL cartoon!

With JOE THEISMANN , GEDDY LEE [from RUSH] , MIKE J. FOX , and RICKY WILLIAMS.

http://www.bangcartoon.com/?page_id=60

Scoll down and it takes about 25 seconds to download.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dammit... with my dial-up internet its gonna take a million years to load...

I didnt really find it that funny....

That was HILARIOUS!!! Loved the Rison/Phillips bit!!! TOO FUNNY!

It is great.

I like how our new national stereotype is that we smoke ganga and get busy with Asian chicks. Way cooler than living in igloos and wolfing down back bacon.

I guess I'm too old to understand the humour......I'll go and recline in my lazy boy rocker now.....

• Yaaaawn *...

Bigger Yawn!

I guess I’m too old to get the humour in it too (and I’m only 25).

Pardon my French, but WTF was that? That has to be one of the stupidest clips I have ever seen. It makes absolutely no sense and is a total insult to the Canadian game; moreso than Joe Theisman bellyaching about Ricky spending one season here.

I must say that cartoon was pathetic, and is more of an insult than Theismann's comments. HT, did you notice that William's buddy was a joint? The parody of Fox was sickening, and in general it just wasnt funny at all. I think you need to watch that again , and find all the insulting subtlties that are in that cartoon. It might not be on the scale that the Muslim cartoons were, but its still damned offensive to our Canadian culture.

puuurty sad..... :thdn:

I thought it was pretty funny. But my favorite show on TV used to be "Married with Children"

Now that was funny! However I failed to see any humor on this cartoon.

.....very lame.....

Of course its lame, Red. Just look at the initial poster of the link to it. :roll:

wow...

To coin a phrase from RedandWhite, that suques.....no other word for it.....