A Tour thru TiCats Facilities and Locker Room

This is pretty cool

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwy6_JW38NY&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwy6_JW ... e=youtu.be[/url]

Pretty cool indeed and it's nice to see Collaro's continuing his rehab with a strenuous game of Ping Pong 8) , just be careful Zach that you don't step on an errant loose ball that hits the floor and re-injure that leg :wink:

The facilities and Locker Room look first rate and top notch a huge,huge upgrade from what the team had to work with at IWS where the locker rooms and facilities were strictly ghetto and embarrassing to say the least.

Thank you Grover for providing the link on Youtube to the story and tour, great host with Danielle and excellent tour guide with Peter Dyakowski. Peter should do another video on THF in the series maybe this time show the fans the other areas of the stadium and press and media areas would be cool to see, something typically restricted to the everyday fan.

It would be great now to see an overall video of the completed stadium as opposed to the animation that was created a few years ago to show fans what the stadium would look like when constructed. Maybe Tiger-Cats TV can produce a cool video tour and in line with the new addition of the CFL Hall of Fame.

After all we all contributed to the building of this great facility in tax dollars, contributions and season ticket holders and sales!

GO CATS GO in 2016!!!

Does Hamilton have a "Doors Open" event? It would be great to have the whole stadium including the dressing rooms open for public tours for the day. I'd drive down.

No guarantees we would let you in.

Save the gas.

Come now diesel27. He is a CFL fan (what team doesn't matter). :thup:

Now if an actual blew team player wanted a tour, that'd be a different story. I hear the Cats are always looking for good janitorial help in their locker room. I understand that the a-team players are all well qualified to clean up the toilet stalls.

:P :P :P

Yup !!! Bulcke,Hall and Hickman can all come back and clean the locker room urinals and toilet stalls :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Here's one for each of ya boys !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: