A tough loss.....what now ?

I thought this game would be a battle...to the end.
And it was.
What I did not understand, was why Taffee, did not pull Printers, after the two and outs...midway through the 4th...
Printers was struggling ( as far as the pass goes ) from midway through the 2nd, to the end, of the game.
I know I would have...
Casey is not at 100% with the thumb injury, and it showed, and Chalie said he would pull Printers...if he faultered.
A disapointing lose.....

:( What now ?

Cheers.

Sask cut their QB .... we are gutless......we are losers.

tommyboy 1 we are not losers

we are building.

Gutless? Not sure if that is a blanket comment or directed more in the direction at a particular headset, frankly. Better coaching tonight would have equalled a win. It’s that simple.

Oski Wee Wee,

At this rate the mortgage will be paid before Da House is built.

Directed at headsets for sure.....

Building???

For how many years?

Please lets not use the term building, we could have built a bridge to the moon faster than its taking to build a football team in Hamilton.

we build for the future. When we get the players playing like all stars, they go the free agent route down the road to Toronto.

Please lets not use the term building, we could have built a bridge to the moon faster than its taking to build a football team in Hamilton.
Leo1.......I do agree with your comment. The term 'building' is real stale. 23-57-1 in the last five years.

i never said we were building up--- basement need construction too

That’s a ridiculous comment that is’nt dealing in reality!!!This team is an abyssmal loser!!!It has been for the last 3 and a half seasons and you can make it 4!!!The culture of losing starts at the top and trickles down from there!

O.k, enough of this rebuilding crap! We have been rebuilding since 2005/2006. We have had a couple of years now, to turn this ship around. They have brought in players like Printers, Lumsden to win games now!!! We don`t need 4 years to regain a winning record. If you look at our past ten year history. In 97 we were 2-16. We rebounded the next year with a 12-5-1 record. in 2003 we were 1-17, in 2004 we rebounded with a 9-8-1 record.

I believe we have the talent on this team. We need the proper coaching and guidance to turn this team around!!

does anyone have any thoughts on where this team would be if bob and katz weren't so trigger happy on firing a good man and coach in coach marshall? well i guess for starters they wouldn't have handed over the reigns to that train wreck desjardins who in turn gutted the team for the sake of his ego and building "HIS" team.

anyone?

city legend

does anyone have any thoughts on where this team would be if bob and katz weren't so trigger happy on firing a good man and coach in coach marshall? well i guess for starters they wouldn't have handed over the reigns to that train wreck desjardins who in turn gutted the team for the sake of his ego and building "HIS" team.

anyone?

The one thing I will always remember about Greg Marshall…was his passion for the game. In your face coaching…from the sidelines.
Taffee is now 5 and 22.
What more can be said…other than I don’t think Greg got a fair shake, when he was dumped, from the Cats. I will always have great respect, for him.
As far as Desjardins goes…he destroyed years of building ‘the player base’ in one single season. I always thought that Club President ‘Mitchell’ should have been ‘fired’, for bringing in that freak…as a GM.

I am not a fan of club president Mitchell. Quite the opposite. But he is not to blame for the hiring of Desjardins.

Desjardins’ hiring is the fault of a) Katz, whose primary job, as described by Bob, was to find his own replacement, and b) Bob, for setting the parameters for Katz’s search, and/or for allowing Katz to make the selection. At this year’s State-of-the-franchise, Bob admitted that possibly the biggest mistakes the organization made were in hiring “bright up and comers” for coach and GM instead of tested veterans who had a history of success.

The organization has suffered drastically due to the lack of a competent GM over the last few years, and the damage cannot be repaired overnight. Hopefully Obie is the right man to make the repairs. I am optimistic that he is.