A thriller... in... HAMILTON!

with 7 minutes left in the game...................

HAMILTON.............30...........ARGOS...........23.......... :cry: :wink: :smiley: :cry: :shock: :smiley:

29,600+ in HAMILTON.........an over flow sell out.....well done CAT fans :smiley:

HAMILTON..................30.................ARGOS...............30..................

4 minutes left in the game............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I write............ GO ARGOS GO? :wink: :lol: :shock: :smiley:

HAM…33…ARGOS…30…2 : 00… left.

Ok... Everybody be honest... Who is nervous in Toronto as of now?... Who is nervous in Hamilton?...

This definately beats the bore contest that took place earlier in Calgary...

I'm kind of nervous, but only cuz I need Toronto to win to have a perfect week. I'd like to see Hamilton win if it weren't for that. But with Hamilton playing better, it's going to make some of the picks a bit tougher!

Daaaahhhh !!!

I picked the Argos to win in BigDave's pool, but I'm sooo glad to be wrong ! Go Cats !

Does that mean the game's over? Cats won?

GAME OVER..................HAMILTON...........WINS...........CONGRATS to HAMILTON.

I got.......... 3 of 4............and this is great for the whole CFL.

The rematch in TORONTO , will be packed................the EAST......is still tight...............WOW! WHAT A GAME. :shock: :smiley: :smiley:

You win some you lose some, unless your BC, then you just win

I picked HAMILTON.................. :lol: :wink: :lol: :smiley:

WTG CATS WHOOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!

Hamilton now has a 1 game winning streak against Toronto.
Sorry I could not resist.
I went 4-0 in Dave's pool :lol:

EXCELLENT............well done..........Congrats.

No problem........what does up , must come down.........that will even happen to B.C.

As I wrote.........I went 3 for 4.......and this win by HAMILTON is great for the whole CFL.

It was a good game.
I love games that go back and forth like this one did.

What a game to finish L.D. with............all the games were sold out , and to end with a thriller with the underdog team winning.........even I , can't be mad/sad about that. :smiley:

This win is really good for the HAMILTON francise. :smiley:

I borke even, 2 and 2, only becase my team didn't deliver, but I least my favoite in the East won.

I was nervous yesterday during a few points in the game, but very disapointed half way in the 4th.

Danny Mac has looked pretty sharp in the last two games. The whole team seems to have stepped it up. Watch out.....Ti-Cats in the cross-over...mmmm.

They still have to beat TORONTO, again this week.BUT BIG MAC.....looked like the MAC , of old.

Plus in some short yardage situations, they put Khari in.

I was there and it was an awesome game, even tho I was pulling for the Double Blue. Hats off to the Tabbies, but this Saturday, they're in our playground, and the Cats have yet to win on the road this season.

Now if y'all can do something about the drunks in the General Admission seating...