A third of NFL teams possibly facing blackouts this season

Wow, never thought that could be the case with the big NFL!

[url=http://www.ticketnews.com/NFL-blackouts-Ticket-brokers-see-both-sides-of-the-issue9092178]http://www.ticketnews.com/NFL-blackouts ... sue9092178[/url]

Hmm. The article only mentions the Jags. I'd be interested to know what other teams are having trouble filling up their stadiums.

Lions and Chargers both didn't sellout their openers I believe.

Well, the Lions not selling out isn't a big surprise... How many people do you expect to show up after you've gone 0-16. :lol:

But I am surprised that the Chargers didn't sell out. I guess their fans are getting tired of watching these guys underachieve...

LION HAD 65,000 AT THE SEASON OPENER AND JACKSONVILLE HAD 47,000.

could we be seeing the death of the Jacksonville Jaguars? Seems so to me, and the NFL is helping it happen.

How is Detroit drawing more people than Jacksonville? The Lions have lost their last 19 games for crying out loud! Come on Jags fans! :lol:

I was just reading that the next games for Detroit and Oakland will be blackedout.

I'm just speculating here but I wonder if KC, Washington, TB, Carolina, St. Louis, Cincy, Cleveland and maybe Denver would also make that list?

I agree Chief, it is interesting that the Chargers didn't sell out!

You got to give it to those Lions fans!! :thup: :thup: good on em! :thup: :thup:

do you have to sell out in the nfl to not get blacked out?

what if dallas doesnt get 100, 000 out every game?

Denver has a waiting list of 25,000 for seaons tickets and have sold out every game for over 3 decades so I think they just might complete the season unscathed in the old blackout department :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Washington, their season ticket wait list is over 50,000 and they have sold out every game since 1966. so ya, they might sneak through too! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never would've thought the Redskins would be that popular... :expressionless:

I don't know why the h*ll I said Denver lol but I stand corrected :oops: Washington really surprises me...I'm glad I said speculating 8)

Thanks for those numbers though Mark!