A Thank you

Attending last nights game I do feel that something should be brought up in the wave of disappointment and anger that the game brought on.At the end of the game most of the players walked off the field and just wanted to get to the dressing room away from the nasty verbal abuse heaped on them from a group of frustrated fans but I would like to thank several players that I noticed who still took the time to talk with the fans and sign items for them even though I am sure that in the disappointment of the loss they would just rather have taken off and ignored the fans.The players that I noticed were Rob Hitchcock,Tay Cody and Pascal Cheron. There may have been others that I missed but these players took the time to make the fans feel that they did care about them and I thank them on behalf of the fans who got the chance to meet them.

Since this topic is Thank You, I would also like to extend a very very heartfeld thank you to the customer service booth on the North Side.
I had forgotten my wallet in my car after entering the stadium, hence no money. It was arranged that I could retrieve my wallet and get back in. Thank you so much !!!

Here is a list of the guys who did take the time to sign and I also would like to say thank you. Tay Cody who not only signed all 3 of my daughters book, football and jersey but also took the time to joke with them too.
Richie Williams, Mark Myers, Wayne Shaw, Matt Robichaud, Adriano Belli, Sandy Beveridge, James Cotton, Julian Radlein, Roger Dunbrack, Jojuan Armour, Terry Vaugn, Arnold Parker, Bobby Brooks, George Hudson, Ray Mariuz, Kevin Eakin, Kwame Cavil, Renard Cox, Pascal Cheron, Pat Fleming, Sam Young I am sure there was a few more but these guys are always good to sign autographs for the fans. I am always amazed at how good they are with the kids. My daughter Samantha has a couple favorites Sandy Beveridge and Matt Robichaud, we get to the stadium early enough to watch the guys practice and Matt always looks up and gives her a big smile and waves, Sandy is the same, these guys are the best and I really thank them for making Samantha feel great every game!!

Oh yeah and one other big thank you goes to Robin, Sandy's girlfriend she stood with us and waited and talked to the girls making them feel very comfortable. Samantha thinks she is the greatest and hopes to see her every game. So they may not be winning but for the most part these guys still Rock in my books!!!!!

Here is a list of the guys who did take the time to sign and I also would like to say thank you. Tay Cody who not only signed all 3 of my daughters book, football and jersey but also took the time to joke with them too.
Richie Williams, Mark Myers, Wayne Shaw, Matt Robichaud, Adriano Belli, Sandy Beveridge, James Cotton, Julian Radlein, Roger Dunbrack, Jojuan Armour, Terry Vaugn, Arnold Parker, Bobby Brooks, George Hudson, Ray Mariuz, Kevin Eakin, Kwame Cavil, Renard Cox, Pascal Cheron, Pat Fleming, Sam Young I am sure there was a few more but these guys are always good to sign autographs for the fans. I am always amazed at how good they are with the kids. My daughter Samantha has a couple favorites Sandy Beveridge and Matt Robichaud, we get to the stadium early enough to watch the guys practice and Matt always looks up and gives her a big smile and waves, Sandy is the same, these guys are the best and I really thank them for making Samantha feel great every game!!

Oh yeah and one other big thank you goes to Robin, Sandy's girlfriend she stood with us and waited and talked to the girls making them feel very comfortable. Samantha thinks she is the greatest and hopes to see her every game. So they may not be winning but for the most part these guys still Rock in my books!!!!!

yeh i sit right beside sandys gf is section 24 with the rest of the players family's she a nice person