A Sobey's Stadium

Looks like Sobeys is interested in stadiums... naming rights anyways.

2 Likes

Now only if Empire Foods would get involved in a stadium in Atlantic Canada so we can get a 10th team going.

1 Like

Well, we have Bank of Montreal stadium in Toronto. Toronto Dominion Stadium in Ottawa.

Maybe let's get a Save On Foods or Canadian Western Bank stadium in Halifax, a Scotiabank Stadium in Victoria, a Canadian Imperial Bank Stadium in Quebec City, and maybe a Laurentian Bank Stadium in Saskatoon . . . and we'll be all set.

2 Likes

I would love that Save On Foods Stadium in Halifax with their closet store in the west. Sounds like a great marketing plan on their part. LOL!

A Sobeys stadium in Toronto terrific..... hope it will hold tens of people on game night. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So I guess this means Sobeys offers more money than Rexall does?

But seriously; I know ads are big and all but is there a person alive who thinks branding like this in any way causes a person to switch stores?

*edit to add
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, the Sobeys Stadium, the Sobeys Stadium has served as the location for a multitude of other events.

That is the stupidest sounding sentence I have ever read in my life. Is it supposed to be in english? Punctuation is all wrong and they repeat name to try and make it stick lol
Although I feel a sudden urge to use my Rogers cell phone to book an Uber over to National Bank and withdraw some cash to get dinner at Sobeys now
Don't know why it just hit me...

1 Like

The Elka draw fewer fans tban the Argos.

1 Like

I think you’ve hit upon the actually plural name for the team from Edmonton…

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as an Elka.:grin:

1 Like

Elke Sommer

:two_hearts:

1 Like

Loved her when I was a kid.

What a promotion that could be

2 for 1 Elkahol cocktails........
Happy Elka hour......

2 Likes

You would be surprised!