a questions on rules

Okay here is the question..................if I have the ball and I'm going into the opponets end zone.................but I fumble the ball at the 2 yard line.........but it continues on and rolls out the back of the end zone.........with out being touched by anyone....................what happens?????????????

Out of bounds?

in Aussie Ball, it would be one point.

Go RIDERS!!!

can't fumble forward....ball is placed on one yard line

Far enough, but a single maybe make more sense than a chance for a TD, I just add that to my list, but the way it is now is fine.

What happens if a player picks it up?
Ofence = TD
Defence= a single or a safety? asoming he is stopped.

GO RIDERS GO!!!

offence is a TD
Defence is like an interception in the endzone

M'k

RRROOOUUUGGGHHHRRRIIDDDEEERRRSSS!!!!

And that has to do with the question how?

Just confurming that I understand.

Go RIDERS!!!

would that be an incomplete.... something?

First thing that would happen would be to have an angry coach ask you why can't hold on to the ball.

Then, as the other team hasn't touch the ball, your team retain possession of the ball and you go on with the drive. If you ran less than 10 yards, its 2nd down. You don't get an automatic first down for a football recovery because possession wasn't lost at any time during the play.

Ya but look at the blocked kick in the BC game. It was fumbled out of the end zone(although no one ever had possession) and it was ruled a safety

Okay here is the question..................if I have the ball and I'm going into the opponets end zone.................but I fumble the ball at the 2 yard line.........but it continues on and rolls out the back of the end zone.........with out being touched by anyone....................what happens?????????????
Ball goes to the fumbling team where they last touched it in the field of play (2 yard line). If the 2 yd line is beyond the line to gain, then it's first down, otherwise downs continue.

If the other team touches the ball in goal before it goes OB in goal, then they get it at their 25, no point. (like an interception in goal)

Ya but look at the blocked kick in the BC game. It was fumbled out of the end zone(although no one ever had possession) and it was ruled a safety
No one got possession after the block, so it's not a fumble....blocked kick rule is specific: blocked through end zone is a safety.
CFL - You get the ball at the 2.

NFL - Touchback - opponent gets the ball at its 20.

Under football theory, I like the NFL rule, but it sure would piss me off if my team lost the ball that way.

yes but it was touched by BC defenders, and it was going the opposite way, backwards, not forwards.

So since this ball is being fumbled forward, and no one touches it, ball goes back to where it was fumbled from since, like esks32001 says you cannot fumble forwards.