A poll for Rider fans!

So do you cheer for Calgary so BC is closer, or do you cheer for BC to keep Calgary behind you. Votes and Comments welcome.

(Arius, comments limited to one page only! :wink: )

A special thank you to RW2005 for his "Inspiration".

Its a tough choice, but in the end I voted for the Stamps. If BC does lose 2 or 3 games, and if the Riders can get a winning streak started, they still have the chance for first. The Rider sked is pretty soft from here on out, with the exceptions of playing in Calgary in two weeks and a game in Edmonton in the second last week of the season.

I had to vote for the Stamps. I know it is an up hill climb, but I would like to think they have a shot at first.

Gotta cheer for the Stamps. Not interested in ā€œaimingā€ for 2nd. If the Riders play the way they can, 2nd will take care of itself. The real prize would be first and a home game in the cold.

2005, you have got lots of friends out here now! I can feel the love! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that I want to tell you how to run your life, but I think a tail gate party for all your new found Rider friends is in order, you know, beer, burgers. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You might also want to hand out some Red Jerseys for Saturday! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I picked sitting on the fence. not because I am hoping for a tie--I suspect that is nearly useless--but because I want one team or the other to sweep.
I'd prefer Calgary to sweep, but can't see them winning without the Smilin' One.
So in the rematch, barring a near collapse by the Lions, I'll be cheering for the winner of this game...

Tough question ... and a good one. After much deliberation, I chose the Stamps. As for why, I am in complete agreement with BigU. I have nothing against BC (other than a couple of its boringly predictable participants on this forum) so "hate" is a non-factor, but they are ahead in the standings and someone has to beat them if the Riders are to take first place - we don't play BC again, until the playoffs, that is. Having said that, I don't expect it to happen this weekend.

Thank you sporty! If I put this poll in I would have been accused of trolling by some. Ha yes those green jerseys are flying off and their putting those reds on. I feel the love.

You guys will only play BC if you make it past the first round

Did you warn Papa & Piggy that they could have guests in a couple of weeks?

Iā€™ll bet theyā€™ll be swapping the green jerseys for Blue & Gold next! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

If I were the riders, I wouldn't focus on 1st place. How bout winning a game? Montreal is no slouch.

Next if they lose, forget about 1st place because Edmonton is also in the thick of things.

Like Kent Austin said, this team needs to find leadership (guys with stones, sorry Chick, Schultz). Maybe ala Kitwana Jones or Fred Perry. This is the second week in a row Austin has ripped apart his team.

So If I were a rider fan I'd be hoping it's a tie and hoping my team doesn't choke. But then again, what do I know? I'm just a lion fan.

Your right do they know how to win? I mean this could be the riders. Their defense was very good at the start of the season and the offense was there but now It seems they botth are back to normal. The question is does the slide continue I would not doubt it. I would focus on just a win period. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't care who wins, nor do I think Austin and co. care either. The Riders control their own destiny with 6 to go and in 2nd place.

Very tough question. It depends what happens earlier that day. If the riders win, go Calgary. If the riders lose, go BC.

If I were a Rider fan, I would definetly be cheering for BC because their chances of finishing first in the West after last Saturday are slim to none. It's out of their hands if they want to finish first, but they still control their destiny to finish second. They should be happy with a home playoff game, even if it's the West Semi-final.

The rider slide continues!

RLR stating that he would cheer for BC? That is weird.

Sporty look at all that rider love for the Stamps is that not sweet! :lol:

yesā€¦ I want Calgary to win, cause that puts them further ahead of the Eskimosā€¦

any way possible to make the Esks chances less and less.

so Go Toronto and Go Calgary!

2005, I see the love! Next thing Iā€™ll see is Mike giving you a big hug and buying you a beer if the Stamps win! :wink:

Iā€™m going to go out and buy a camera! :wink: