A New Era: Lions introduce Amar Doman as new owner

SURREY β€” A British Columbia entrepreneur known for his business acumen and talent for seeing the big picture is the new owner of the British Columbia Lions of the Canadian Football League.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/18/new-era-lions-introduce-amar-doman-new-owner/
2 Likes

Good to see they found an owner

1 Like

Welcome to the CFL family Amar.

Now let’s build a strong team on and off the field.

1 Like

Wow. Congrats. Best of luck brother. Glad to see you step up.

1 Like

Great news for Lion Fans and for the entire CFL organization. Hopefully this new owner can bring stability and future for the Lion franchise

1 Like

So glad to see a BC boy running the club. Good for you. I've loved the Lions forever.

Congratulations Amar. Nice to see someone wants to keep the spirit in BC and the CFL alive. I hope you do well!!

Doman's have been a big business name in BC for decades( I worked with one of the family back in the 1970's). Hope that stability rubs off on the Lions & makes them a rock for the league. Good to have new ownership in place.

I wish Amar Doman all the very best as the B.C. Lions new owner. My hometown Argos and the Lions share a similar yet serious problem. Both cities have lost their loyal fan base. They must find a unique marketing plan in order to restore the ROAR , and put fans back into the near empty stadium.