A little help please

Last year I started far too late in a weekly “competition” for forum fans picking game winners. I can’t remember what it was called or if it will happen again this year. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanx.

1 Like

"GCC " Grey Cup Challenge.
It was ran in tandem by @Capital_Dave & later in the season @Abendschan assisted.
Hope someone runs it again in 2022.
It's a lot of fun, and a lot of work.

2 Likes

I also started too late to participate but would be interested to do so this year. I would also appreciate any info on whether there are plans for the same this year.

2 Likes

Yes, sorry I forgotten you also assisted last year.

Given I'm dyslexic & numders are more difficult for me than the alphebet is, I will play only......it's better that way. I also have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it.

1 Like

I've already reached out to @Abendschan and he's going to be running the GCC this season. I expect he'll be posting something about it next week.

:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

You didn’t forget anything. I didn’t assist. I have assisted with some smaller niche pools and am perfectly content to remain doing only that but would like to participate in the main pool by picking each week.

1 Like

That weekly pick 'em competition was a blast. I'll give it a go again. If you need a wee bit of help with this let me know Dave.

2 Likes

Thanks all!