A Huge THANK YOU to Ticat players and cheerleaders!

Thank you to the amazing Ticat players and cheerleaders for helping make the Juravinski Regional Cancer Centre's Climb for Cancer and 5 Km walk AWESMAZING!
Thank you to the 5 Km walkers/prowlers #91 DL Brian Bulcke, #66 OL Greg Wojt, #68 OL Mike Filer, and #91 DLBrandon Boudreaux, though cries for water and requests for rides back on golf carts were heard from a certain number 68! The Big CATS prowled the 5 km walking course with grace speed and good nature,

Thank you to the Ticat Cheerleaders! Our beautiful and extremely fit ladies went head to head in the stair climb against a large contingent of Argo cheerleaders as well as former Ticat and present Argo OL Wayne Smith. It seemed like bragging rights were on the line for these two cheer/dance teams as our Cats cheerleaders attacked the 300+ steps matching the ladies in blue flight for flight!
Thousands were raised, fun was had and we made a difference in the lives of many fighting cancer in Hamilton and the Golden Horseshoe!
Thanks everyone and see you next May 2015 when the Climb for Cancer and 5 km walk will be held for the first time at Tim Horton's Field!
Thank for everyone who pledged and came out and a special thank you to the members of CFL Fans Fight Cancer who volunteered for to cheer on the 5k walkers!!!
Dates will soon be annouced for our in game merchandise sales benefiting Hamilton's Wellwood Cancer Resource Centre!
Sincerely,
Jarrett Harris
Founder/Co-Coordinator CFL Fans Fight Cancer Hamilton (The Ron Lancaster Chapter)

Nice job Jarrett!

Anybody that devotes time and effort to a worthwhile cause is 'A Little Bit Of Alright'!!!!

Great job, Jare. I wish I could have helped out, but I'll be happy to help out at another event this year.