a head's up

Hi everyone,

Between running errands and spending an eon's worth of time digging through the online CFL Rulebook at cfl.ca, I have decided to delaying my first posting of my "Inside Enemy Territory" fan column until tomorrow. It should be up by Monday night for Tuesday.

In threads I will launch each week, I will giving you you some insight into following the Cats in another CFL city, weighing in on things I see for my long distance perspective regarding the team and the league, and hopefully avoiding Carpel Tunnel (Google that if you need to). :wink:

Hopefully you will find it entertaining, if not somewhat informative.

Oski Wee Wee,

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff Russ.

:thup:

(hope all is well up in Montreal)..I'd like to actually take the time to visit the city one day instead of just driving through it

Thanks, Mike.

Another thing...I will have a little dental surgery Monday morning, so if I write a bit more out there than normal, what they give me will be the excuse, okay? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wheeeeeeeeeeee,

Hi folks,

Installment #2 of "Inside Enemy Territory" will hopefully be completed by Wednesday night for Thursday morning. I will be weighing in on the "Who's To Blame" debate on offense as well advancing a few modest proposals regarding the new head coach hunt for 2007.

Oski Wee Wee,

If your modest proposals don’t involve feeding the the receivers to the o-line, I’m not happy.

(Yay literary reference…)

:lol:

Now that was Swift of you :wink:

LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

barf

The above comment way my innards' response to Russ' pun, NOT his fan column.

I will be posting the next installment by Saturday afternoon at the latest. I had something come up Wednesday, so I have had to push the ETA towards the weekend.

I will also include a take on the recent threads in out need for a collective group hug after Saturday's debacle. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Until then -- oski wee wee!

Hey folks,

I've opted to take in tonight's games (Argos-Als and Cats-Riders) before I whip up another installment of my fan column. I have been amassing some notes on observations over the last week, so it will be another Carpel Tunnel opus. I strained some thumb ligaments on my right hand about a month and a half ago when opening an uncooperative jar, so I can relate somewhat to nagging injuries of that variety.

Go Als and Cats -- with the Esks loss, the Cats can still keep in the thick of the playoff race with a win. Miracles never cease in the CFL!

Here's hoping for a big Corey Holmes homecoming in Regina tonight.

P.S. Props to my editor, me, for the extension. :wink:

Eat 'Em Raw, Cats!

Oski Wee Wee,