A good read for some of the Posters around here

Remarkable Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend,
Mr. Common Sense.
Mr. Sense had been with us for many years.
No one knows for sure how old
he was since his birth records were long ago
lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated
such value lessons as knowing
when to come in out of the rain,
why the early bird gets the worm and
that life isn't always fair.
Common Sense lived by simple,
sound financial policies
(don't spend more than you earn)
and reliable Parenting strategies
(adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate
when well intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place.
Reports of a six-year-old
boy charged with sexual harassment
for kissing a classmate;
teens suspended from school for using
mouthwash after lunch;
and a teacher fired for reprimanding an
unruly student,
only worsened his condition.

Mr. Sense declined even further when
schools were required to get parental consent
to administer aspirin to a student;
but, could not inform the parents when a student
became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live
as the Ten Command ments became contraband;
churches became businesses;
and criminals received better treatment
than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost
after a woman failed to realize that a
steaming cup of coffee was hot,
she spilled a bit in her lap,
and was awarded a huge financial settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents,
Truth and Trust,
his wife, Discretion;
his daughter, Responsibility;
and his son , Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers;
My Rights and Ima Whiner.
Not many attended his funeral because
so few realized he was gone.

If you still remember him,
pass this on;
if not, join the majority and do nothing.

Who are you talking about? Its sounds like a team that died in the hearts of the Hamilton people a long time ago called the Hamilton Bulldogs!

Common sense died 50 yrs ago when we already knew the damage the auto was doing to the air, yet declined to stop the pollution.

What's with bringing up the Bulldogs every time you want to say something negative. If you truly have issues with them I am sorry but this kind of nonsense only make you look like a pathetic loser even if you have a legitimate beef. Take it up with them and keep the whining on football boards about football like the rest of us. I may be a pathetic whiner in some people's view and others are pathetic whiners in my view but at least its related to the subject at hand. Time to get a life

You tell him whiner…I mean Turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

(turbo)What's with bringing up the Bulldogs every time you want to say something negative. If you truly have issues with them I am sorry but this kind of nonsense only make you look like a pathetic loser even if you have a legitimate beef. Take it up with them and keep the whining on football boards about football like the rest of us. I may be a pathetic whiner in some people's view and others are pathetic whiners in my view but at least its related to the subject at hand. Time to get a life
Turbo: It's time to come out of your shell! Don't be afraid to express yourself. Some of your words and phrases are downright hilarious.

You know; pathetic loser, time to get a life, whiner, etc. If I'm not mistaken, the above quotes appear in every one of your posts. It makes me wonder if perhaps you had a tough childhood or some other tragedy in your life. If this is the case, I'm truly sorry.

Why not work on posting here without the use of a venomous attitude which is obvious in most of your submissions? Every now and then, you pleasantly surprise me with some good insight into various football issues, but most of the time, you are rather mean spirited.

110x65 has made a very profound submission to this site which may actually describe you.

I write this, knowing that I will be your next victim, so if it makes you feel good, go ahead; take your best shot.

Long-winded and 100 words or more does not make your posting any less abusive, Rocky. Take your own advice and cut the silly personal attacks out of your messages.

Turbo got it right. Box-J-Forever's post only represents his contempt for the Hamilton Bulldogs.

Take your uninteresting and unjustifiable beef elsewhere, Box J

Im about honesty and expressing the truth. If the truth bothers you thats your problem not mine! I have freedom of speech just like you do! If you dont like my posts or opions then ignore them or otherwise
cheer up and take the truth in stride!