A few good things to say

I have written a lot of negative things about the Cats (primarily Maas) over the last few weeks. So I thought I would take this opportunity to express my true feelings about the team. I personally think this team has a huge upside, especially considering how young they are and how fast the coaching staff has been able to get them together.
I think the current receiving corps has the potential to do serious damage now and considerably more damage as the season progresses.
I think, and always have since watching him at Mac) that we have the best runningback in the league.
I think our defence is beginning to come together and look like Hamilton defences of past. I thing Zeke will quickly become one of the best if not the best MLB in the league.
I think this team has the potential to make the playoffs and do some considerable damage in the playoffs possibly challenging for the Grey Cup if the team and most importantly Maas continues to improve like they have week to week.
I can go on but you get the message.
however, I will state now that I will be the one of the first to state my disatisfaction if I don't like what I see. That's my right and the right of everyone on this list. It does not make me a bad fan, just one that is not afraid to point out the good, the bad and the ugly.
Go Cats Go