A Day in the Off-Season Life of Vernon Adams

Lots of push ups, and I'll have to check out red peppers as a potential healthy snack item.

Hopefully all Als players working as hard.

1 Like

Such a fantastic attitude and huge heart.

1 Like

VAJ is ready! I am a 72 year old male, born and raised in Montreal. Have seen a lot of great Als QB’s over 6 decades. Favourite over-all was professional football’s all time greatest passer Anthony Calvillo, Sonny Wade in second place and, of course, Sam (The Rifle) Etcheverry.
Vernon Adams Jr can, and will be, in their company in the years to come.

2 Likes

Looks like Vernon Adams is having a get together

1 Like

Malachi Jones, Darius-James Peterson, Vernon Adams, Jake Wieneke, Fabian Guerra, Reggie White, Jordan Lasley, Nelson Spruce, Mario Alford, Naaman Roosevelt, Geno Lewis, Dante Absher, William Stanback???, and Matt Shiltz

1 Like

This is impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

One part of me wants to commend him for being a great teammate. On the other hand why would a guy who was an Uber Eats driver not too long ago go to that extreme?

Another thought. Is this a way for the Als to hold an unofficial spring camp, and that Vernon will somehow be reimbursed?

Sheldon (a bit cynical today)

We must be on the same page today. I will go one step further. Did they all quarantine before getting together or have they been vaccinated?
From the pictures, they are not wearing masks and are not 6' apart.

1 Like

Eli Rogers was not listed above, but he was also there. My initial reaction to these photos is that Darius-James Petersen is short.