A couple a tall-boys later

Uhhh…you do know that when I wrote “A couple a tall-boys later” I was referring to cans of beer, right?

2 Likes

Of course

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

3 Likes

Forgive me Paul, I’m kinda slow.

I was going to say that! Funny.

1 Like

Nothing to forgive my man…

And by “my man”, you know I’m just saying…

1 Like

[quote="Paul_ste_marie, post:45, topic:75175"]

Nothing to forgive my man.....

And by “my man”, you know I’m just saying...........

[/quote
2 Likes

No no, you don’t have to explain your personnal preferences Paul… :laughing:

1 Like

Brunettes, by the way. And they don’t have to be tall.

Me too. Brunettes… not too tall, well come to think of it any hair color or size will do.

Let’s just say… hair is ‘optional’.

Okay okay… anything identifiably female that’s still BREATHING has a shot at me. I draw the line at ‘deadly radioactive’ but I reserve the right to change my mind at a later date.

I only drink beer in summer or on a hot beach on the Caribbean… Single malt when snow is on the gtound

1 Like

I like ladies who I can watch football with.

I also like the the ones who have incredibly low standards.
Getting back to football (before this gets shut down), my favourite player is a tie between Dickie Harris, Anthony Cavillo, and a non-Alouette, Doug Flutie.
I’ll never forget when he told an American reporter “no way” when asked if he’d trade his Grey Cup rings for a Super Bowl ring.
Class.

3 Likes

Nice dogs.

2 Likes

Like the choice of players and dog.

All three are damn fine things. My dog is half golden retriever, quarter shepherd, quarter, border collie…and 100% best friend.

3 Likes

That WAS a classy thing for Flutie to do. If I recall correctly Warren Moon said that he wouldn’t trade his experiences in the CFL for an NFL Ring either. :smiley:

2 Likes

Another class act, as well as mortal enemy…other class acts of recent note (these guys decided to become citizens of The Great White North) include Pinball Clemons, Henry Burris, and Anthony Cavillo.

3 Likes

Charles Roberts and Buck Pierce too.

4 Likes

Very cool. Didn’t know that about either.

1 Like

Both married girls from Winnipeg.

3 Likes

Willard Reaves, married Winnipeg girl, two sons Ryan plays for NHL Rangers, Jordan plays for CFL Riders, Willard is currently running for Mb Liberal Party.

I was assistance coach to Ryan in pop Warner football.

3 Likes