A CFL Movie

You know, a guy from the Footy show (see topic below) was interviewing Reeves and made the joke "Rubgy League has had a lot of problems with drugs latly, ith drugs in the sport, but not you, You have made alot of money out of SPEED!" hich to that, Reeve's reacted like "OMG... I did, Idid make alot of money off of SPEDD, Yes, SPEED, SPEED is good!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Kanga, I like your idea, but I also have to agree with jm02 when she said that it sounds like the Mighty Ducks....so....it's sounds like a feel good G rated Disney flick....which isn't a bad thing at all. Hey, if Disney buys it, the CFL could end up with attention at Disney's Wide World of Sports complex at WDW in Orlando. That would be cool.

And hopefully improve the greatly outdated Canada Pavillion in that "Regions of The World" thing at Epcot. (and also improve the chances that some CFL fan (saskargo, maybe?) totally trash the "Its A Small World" ride :lol: )

Hey!!!!! The replacements was a good movie

I Agree, Other Great Ones That Haven’t Been Mentioned Are, The Program, Rudy, And The Sieries Playmakers That Was On ESPN.

The Only Football Movies I Saw A Really Didn’t Like Was Friday Night Lights, And Radio.

Mongo: Good call. And you're right about that Epcot thing. Yikes!
ro1313: The Replacements was a funny movie.

I'll tell you one thing. . .you cast Ben Mulroney and you won't be getting my ten bucks admission. I can't stand that schmoozer. . .

I'm not saying that "The Replacements" wasn't a good movie. (It totally rocked, especially with the concept of hiring strippers as "replacement cheerleaders) I'm just saying it would make the movie a bit more light hearted than a serious dramatic flick.

As for crappy football movies, I think you could give an honourable mention to "The Last Boy Scout" which did have a football-related climax.

I thought Friday Night Lights was really good. It showed the other side of football, from the player's prospective.. and not the rich jerkoff player, but the talented, pressured high school player who's not even sure why he plays anymore. A CFL movie would be good.. but the NFL would never allow itself to be used in that way. They like to pretend they're all heart and pride down there.. not money and greed. Anywho.. what I'd like to see even more than a CFL movie would be a CFL video game! I actually took NFL2K5 and created the entire CFL in franchise mode. It took me a LONG time. But now anytime the Stamps lose, I take out my frustrations by beating that same opponent into the ground on my Xbox. I just wish the game recognized the player's names, and team's names.. and that I could put in the right stadiums.. and faces, and history. More than anything I wish it knew the history. Maybe one day. :confused:

Epcot sucks! the place should be design on the 7 or so countiniets, not just a few counties.

I want a CFL game too, it’s cool what you did!

The NFL can shut the fuck up, Canada and America are free counities where everyone has a say, if the NFL is protard as a money, no fun league in this movie, they can deal. there are SO many other movies that gorlifly the league anyway.

What is the name of the movie where an Australian plays american fooball with no pads and gets creamed?

Yeah, I think it whole be kinda like Remember the Titans and Friday Night Lights. But that all good, anything that gets disaney to sell CFL stuff at epcot is great!