A Beautiful Night for Football

Oskee wee wee indeed!!! What an amazing game in Tiger Town last night. Nice to get a win, and a win at home to boot! That game should spark a sold out labor day crowd!

This weeks story "Radio Somewhere - Canadian Football at 900KHz, is now available at http://www.abeautifulnightforfootball.com.

Enjoy.
Larry.

Larry: Please edit your link. The last word should be football not fotball. Good luck with your website.

You can now also find us at www.abnff.com . Just a few less characters. 21 less to be exact.

Cheers.
Larry.

Your latest article makes reference to fans who listen to the game on the radio while they are at the game. I had often wondered the same thing. But last night for the first ever I listened to the game I was watching live. I definitely understand now why people do it. I certainly gained a lot of insight.

By the way, congrats on the baby, keep us informed.

That's awesome. I actually brought my radio with me to last nights game and I dropped it three times. I had too many gadgets with me. :slight_smile: I guess when the Cats give you that many reasons to jump out of your seat and cheer, you are bound to drop a few things. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the congrats. I will keep everyone posted for sure.

As promised, I am please to announce we had a baby girl last night. Abby Rose. Kind of sounds like my favorite album. :slight_smile:

A new CFL fan is born. :slight_smile: