96th GREY CUP: STAMPEDERS vs ALOUETTES

I'm just watching for the commercials. :wink:

If Calgary doesn't get some heat on Cavillio soon its going to be a long night!

...still a close game....

The stamps will lose if they play like last week. Montreal has shown they can finish their plays off. Had BC not been inept cowtown would have neevr gotten back into that game.

BTW, typical Hank...turnovers!

I agree, a mirror image of last week so far, better step it up big time.

Thats a little better but Cavillio still has waaaay to much time back there.

Thankfully for you guys, you got that TD at the end of the half. Pretty good start, but I predict it will open up in the second half.

Thank God for Labinjo and his left arm. If it wasn't for him Cavillio would be having his way. The rest of our D line is no where near AC.

This game is just zipping by.

Sandro!!! :thup:

YOU BET YOUR A$$!! GREY CUP CHAMPS!!!!!!

Not a great game but it was better than last year.

I would have to disagree.

Why are burris's eyes so extremely bloodshot...Reminds me of Ben Johnson's eyes.

He wears red contacts.

Who cares?

Burris did it, where are all the nay sayers now!!

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

I was thinking "Typical Hank" when he made huge plays with his arm AND his legs. Typical Cavillo losing another Grey CUp game

You know there sure is a lot of losers on this site. But I can tell you one thing Calgary Stampders 2008 Grey Cup Champions*
The star is for the rdier fans that cheered Burris on! Great game Als fans but the Stamps beat your team three times now.
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Congratulations all Calgary fans!!!! You guys deserve to do some old fashioned Scottish celebrating!!! The adjustments your team made at half time were the right ones!! Party on Calgary!!

The Scotsman