900 CHML Morons

Once again another 5th quarter idiot has called in and said Jason Maas had a good game.

I'm sick of you idiots.

Of course he had good stats you moron. He completed 40 passes for 4 yards each. Yeah!....thats great.

Morons!!!

Maas couldn't score yes... I don't think he had a good game in the red zone despite some flattering stats... am I a moron?

Why do you have to be like that?

At 0-5 its clear Maas just can’t get the job done. What bothers me the most is we have learned nothing from last season. This is exactly how it all played out last year under Maas. Give Chang a chance and or start looking for more QB’s!

This caller right now that just called Bob out is hilarious.... i like him.

Anyone who thinks he had a good game is a MORON. Plain and simple, the guy cannot throw a pass over 20 yards and connect with a receiver.

i agree with CATaLAC i mean yea he is completeing alot of passes but HE IS NOT GETTING INTO THE ENDZONE

i mean it doesnt matter if u go 30 for 30 if u dont get into the endzone u wont win!

How do we let the mods know to Ban people like this ?

I don't like this guy calling Bob out at ALL. Settle down buddy, its a game. :wink:

Maas didn't play as bad as he usually does. He had good stats. I do agree though... he can't score TD's. He chokes when it counts and he can't throw deep... at all.

Not one attempt at a legitmate deep ball.

But I still love the Cats. I'd love 'em more with Chang under centre though.

Maas had a good game.

I just love the guy who compared Bob Young with Neville Camberlain.

Put the joint down.

Then there's the guy who want's to say Coach Taaffe isn't competent.

Put the koolaid down.

Basically, you should have some decent level of soberity to get on the air with the Fifth Quarter.

At what? Setting up field goals?

I just love the guy who compared Bob Young with Neville Camberlain.

Put the joint down.

Then there’s the guy who want’s to say Coach Taaffe isn’t competent.

Put the koolaid down.

Basically, you should have some decent level of soberity to get on the air with the Fifth Quarter.

LOL

The guy from Cornwall is nailing it.

who calls the offensive plays?
2nd long you are up against a blitz, no time to throw deep.MORONS

2nd and short first and 10 second and long, it doesn't matter. The play was never called once. Why?

Cmon Taffe. Just give Chang a try. I feel crappy like all ticat fans right now, but Maas has proved he just cant get it done in the red zone. It s a fact. sure he was moving the ball in the midfield but thats not good enough. Especially when Hamilton could have taken it to them many times.

~

Completed 66% of 44 passes for 341 yards.

I'd keep him as starter, but I could see Chang getting the start just to draw a good crowd.

Too bad I don’t know what a ‘mod’ is.

Is it the ‘MOD SQUADE’?

Just listen to what I say. It’s the QB. The team has gelled. The QB stinks!!!