9 receivers I would want to keep

Well, we can agree to disagree. I think Jones will start. Not sure why they would start an untried import receiver over him.

Did you not watch the first pre-season game? Did you not see 3 imports better than Jones?

Limited time against 2nd & 3rd stringers doesn’t make them better than Jones’ season last year.

Hope they keep Tasker.
P.S. Any word on Chambers ?

He’s too short for this offence.

I have to agree with the Count . It would truly be a Monster Chiller Horror Theatre without Mike Jones as a Canadian starter . He’s earned it .
Would you sit Delvin Breaux because he frequented Doctor Tongue’s Evil House of Pancakes ? Not a chance !

That’s all I got . :slight_smile:

Pat Lynch (the old SCTV guy and Joe Flaherty fan)

I hope that is sarcasm.

Joe, with Candy & Levy as Dr. Tongue & Bruno were just the best!

He’s on the bubble right now. Tough to make the team when you’ve been injured for most of training camp. ;D

Cut Tasker, no way he’s the Cahoooooon of the CFL. ;D :wink:

All it means is that the Ti-Cats have younger and cheaper backups on the roster. Mike Jones will start and Ungerer will back him up. Also if Jones and Ungerer are unjured, they can move one of the imports out wide and play Klanic or Brian Jones in the Slot.

Been spending a lot of time down at camp. Talking to a lot of people in the know.

Word is Tasker will make roster but it’s not looking good for Chambers.

Predict Condell’s office will feature passing but with some running plays too.

hopefully only in obvious situations that even I, a simple fan, know that said passing/running play should be called, however not when it’s so obvious that even I, a simple fan, could see it coming.

That sounds really dynamic.

Condell might even occasionally use Banks in the passing scheme.

It would be very painful to see Tasker staring for the RedCracks. No more Ellington deals PLEASE. >:(

If you are new to this forum, the Pope and the Dork have a very nuanced sense of humour . I believe that the Dork is currently doing an impression of another poster on this site . Well done . :slight_smile:

Pat Lynch (the old person)

Exactly…our import receivers are too good. We got Brandon Banks, Bralon Addison, Luke Tasker and Jaelon Acklin…we also have more depth in Marcus Tucker and Josh Crockett who played better then Mike Jones at receiver.

With that being said, Sean Thomas erlington gives us a Canadian running back and allows us to play 4 imports with the option of 5 or to put in cdn WR Jones if we want.

Would you even consider Thomas Erlington as a starter if he wasn’t a National? Just wondering? And if you had to choose, would you rather have Mike Jones or Thomas Erlington as your starter?

I’d take them both as starters . “Fixed the newel post !” :slight_smile:

Pat Lynch (old as dirt)