#9 NML send him packing!

Enough is enough over rated, over paid$ not getting the sack #'s OBIE WE NEED AN UPGRADE AT THE BOOKENDS ASAP...Oh I forgot he is a Canadian if he was a Yank he would have been cut already :wink:

agreed

Yep, this is a Ticat forum alright. So far collectively we want to fire Taffe, and Creehan. We want to cut Printers, Moreno, Lumsden and now Nautyn. Wow, that's pretty impressive. The four guys who were last year, the future of the franchise. This is really comical. On the other hand it's sad.

There are no magic imports people. Nobody is coming. There are no individual players that are going to ride into town and solve a thing. Keep the revolving door spinning, and we'll never have a winning season. All of the "under acheiving over paid" players that we've shipped out over the last few years have played well with their new teams. The only players that can solve this teams problems are the players on this team.

How much is he getting paid?

Yep, this is a Ticat forum alright. So far collectively we want to fire Taffe, and Creehan. We want to cut Printers, Moreno, Lumsden and now Nautyn. Wow, that's pretty impressive. The four guys who were last year, the future of the franchise. This is really comical. On the other hand it's sad.
You forgot Gordon, Piercy, Smith, Caulley, French, Woodcock, Bauman, Rodriguez, Mitchell, Miles, Robinson, Glasper, Beveridge, Setta, Chang, Porter, Williams, Cavka, Hudson, Mariuz, Knowlton, Keith....

HAHAHA…true I did forget them. Although I wanted to focus on the big four. But you’re right.

In fact let’s fire the whole organization and start brand new next year. I’m sure we’ll hear about the new superstars that have replaced the old bums in training camp…the next Geroy Simon, Doug Flutie and Calvin Tiggle have been found, and those bums Printers, Mitchell and Moreno can tell their story walking. Yeah that storyline sounds familiar around here.

not a bengal 06 wrote,

It is pretty sad when any of those names are being mentioned in Cut threads. I guarantee you that for 1 person that posts cut Lumsden, there are 15 others that say. NO Way!!!

Printers, Lumsden, Moreno are the guys we want to keep and to stick buy. These are our star players!!!

Coaching may be a different story. Well have to wait a few games to assess that.

It is pretty sad when any of those names are being mentioned in Cut threads. I guarantee you that for 1 person that posts cut Lumsden, there are 15 others that say. NO Way!!!

Printers, Lumsden, Moreno are the guys we want to keep and to stick buy. These are our star players!!!

Coaching may be a different story. Well have to wait a few games to assess that

Agreed and nobody mentioned P-Rod making a good catch getting open deep. His first game and that was a bright spot for sure. There are positives but people dont always take the time to find them. P-Rod and Woodcock will be huge weapons this year.

Yes,

I noticed Rodriguez. Even though he only had 2 receptions. Fairly impressive, first game, and with his size 6"5. there is some potential there.

In fact let's fire the whole organization and start brand new next year. I'm sure we'll hear about the new superstars that have
Great..great Post, guys. Laughed so dam hard...I fell off my chair in the office. Great to have a good laugh again...after Thursday's night's game.

Thank-you.

[/quote]
...the next Geroy Simon, Doug Flutie and Calvin Tiggle have been found, and those bums Printers, Mitchell and Moreno can tell their story walking.
[/quote]
Did you notice Geroy Simon dropped a pass last night?
Lions better send him packing.

The way some people call for cuts around here makes you wonder if they buy a new car when they get a flat. :roll:

No just Used Tire… Hamilton don’t like new…

Excellent, bang on the mark!
And really, really deep; this will probably go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the heads of those who want to slash and burn every bump in the road.

ROFLMAO,
Merlin

like coach homer simpson said:
"now it's the time for the easiest part of any coach's job...the cuts"

#9 is a bust, he was supposed to be the second coming of montford, but he is injured half of the time, and he spends most of his energy starting fights with teammates at training camp and practice. we talking bout practice man.

i heard he has some back problems. he had a good motor going last year and maybe he is hurt...or maybe it's the defensive schemes being used.

I wouldnt cut NML, but I would cut Keith. I like Adams inside but he was injured against Cowtown. NML is good but he needs help and quickly. I guess those of you who want him cut dont notice he gets doubled team on almost all pass plays, either by the tackle and rb or two lineman. This defence is still a work in progress, unfortunately.

he was supposed to be the second coming of montford,
...according to?

Good player, not great, just good. We need more good players.

If Mckay is still fighting back problems I'd pull him for now, but last game on a couple of plays he had good pressure, one led to Robinson's interception. Keith should not be playing, he is underweight and can't get a good enough push.

Hopefully Adams can come back and help us out, but we definitely need some help. I like Adams and Lewis together.