6-1

...W number two out of 5....

I think Sask stands a good chance of sweeping those games, but I think Cal's chances of sweeping the Esks are better.

And 3 more games against the two sad sack teams of the league.

Actually Red, I picked BC as an upset in Big Daves pool. I’m hoping the Stamps will get complacent and think they have an easy two points coming.

Hmmmm, after the game in Saskatchewan with Jarious "lets throw into double coverage " Jackson, it is another easy two points.

i always enjoy beating the eskies... but that was fantastic :lol:

Going to be a great addition for Calgary when Corey Mace is in the lineup at some point in the near future.

Trading triston was a good trade. Especialy with mcarty looking like a solid future. I have necrosis seen mace play. Will he sign? Huffer doesn't usually make mistakes(except for trading cope for Sam) and the stamps are great at having guys sign for three or four years. Too bad they didn't sign Johnson before the ufl got him

[url=http://www.boxscorenews.com/stampeders-add-former-tennessee-state-and-er-richardson-p985-68.htm]http://www.boxscorenews.com/stampeders- ... 985-68.htm[/url]

Update on Calgary's roster/player moves.

Can we change the thread name to 8-1

Congrats to Calgary with the smackdown over the Eskies.

Soon to be 9-1 and then…? Me says the West final goes thru McMahon. In my opinion; Calgary is that GOOD.

calgary is a) the best team in the CFL right now and b) the team to beat... i know those usually go hand in hand but not always... either way looking at an amazing season... if they keep playing like this... could go down in history as one of the greatest CFL teams put together... but we will have to see... as a calgary fan i am not unaware that we have pooped the bed before, just looks like we finally have a defense able to completely cover burris when he does so :smiley: i do believe that way earlier in the season i mentioned somthing about how we have the greatest D in the CFL... it really feels good to be right :lol:

Calgary is the best team right now, they couldn't be in much better of a position. It will get a lot tougher for them once they've played all of their games against the Eskimos. I guess we'll see if they can keep it going. If the Riders offense can pick it up we should have a good race for 1st in the west.

Looking forward to next Friday at Taylor field. A Calgary win and they pretty much lock up 1st place in the West. A Rider win and yeh, will be a good race to the end for 1st. That's providing the Riders can sneak out a win in Winnipeg on Sunday and stay within 2 games of Calgary going into next Friday.

if we can keep it up and win on friday night, that gives us the season series with the riders. that should almost lock up all the season series in the division. i think we might need one more iwn against bc as well to get that season series. itas been a lot of fun watching the stamps this year. the radio is taking some weird shots at the dunnigan year lately. strange.

BC is perking up lately, so the 2 games we have left with them won't be as easy as the prior two in Vancouver. If they beat the Riders this weekend, for all intents and purposes they have first place wrapped up I think. 4 wins up and the season series with the Riders would mean they have to go into the tank badly to lose top spot (2-5 or worse for the Riders to mathematically catch them). Only worry afterwards is them keeping intensity and focus until the playoffs. We have seen Montreal streak out far ahead in the East too many times the past 10 years and then play uninspired ball down the stretch. Don't see that happening to this team this season though.

bc definately wont be a walk in the park. i dont see the montreal issue being an issue with the stamps. i think the level of competition in the second half of the season should burst them into the playoffs pretty good. i would like them to win the rest of the games, but it could be a hard road. i think it really starts with the game this weekend. i am very excited for it.