Our Fans need to takes some notes
"

Next Up was our Own Timmy Chang
Who Gave a Shout out to Ticats.ca
Talked about his Playing Days Back Home
His Tryout with Philly of the NFL
Edmonton why he would not sign there
He Also Talk How much he love Hamilton.
Hoggie ask what is Nice The Beach In Hawaii or Hamilton Harbor.

Timmy Said The Habor is nice but gota go with the beach back home.

He came across as very a humble, grounded guy who is eager to win in Hamilton. He also, said if he knew then what he knows now, he would have come directly to the CFL.

Man, I wish he was an Argo.

An Argo-Cat fan

I am glad he a Ticat..

Timmy also gave a shout out to the fans on TiCats.ca

Hey Barney as an "Argo-Cat Fan" who do you hope will win this week or are you crossing your fingers for a tie?

He also, said if he knew then what he knows now, he would have come directly to the CFL.

I can understand for sure why guys in his position would want to try the NFL right away but he knew he was a bit too immature for the NFL right away coming from a more free-for-all type of offensive system in college and with his more free-for-all approach to the qb position. He would have been perfect to come up here right away and matured a bit and then take a shot at the NFL.

hey Johnnie boy, the inmates are going to get you Saturday!! :lol:

Considering the way his name is done.

I think Barney is an Argo Fan 1st..

Forget the NFL Earl timmys staying here, reminds him of Hawaii. :lol:

Forget the NFL Earl timmys staying here, reminds him of Hawaii.

Now that is very, very funny! Great sense of humour. :thup:

Well that's a good question. I've been an Argo fan for over 40 years now. But I've been a Chang fan for almost 4 years and McKay Loescher went to my old high school here in TO. I also really enjoy Hamilton fans and going to IWS for games. So on balance, I want to see the Argos win but have Chang and McKay Loescher have strong games so Cats fans go home looking forward to the future with some optimism. However, when the Cats play anyone but the Argos, I can do the Oski-thing as good as any of you. :slight_smile:

An Argo-Cat fan

Chang said on the FAN 590 this AM that the assistant coaches at U of Hawaii told him he was suited to our game but his agent directed him to the NFL. First to the Cardinals where he said he wasn't given a fair shot and later to the Steelers where he said he was treated fairly appearing in every preseason game.

He said his sources in Canada told him not to sign with the Esks because they had Ray plus backups so he went the NFL-Europe route until Desjardins dealt for his rights. From the sounds of it, he loves the CFL style of play and is more than happy to have ended up in Hamilton.

As Chris Schultz said, "Chang is the real deal".

An Argo-Cat fan

Dang I missed that interview! Or should I say Chang?