53,216 PROVES AGAIN HOW EDMONTON IS BEST SPORTS CITY.PERIOD

Gotts, let's not start this argument again. As a Rider fan all I can say is that all teams have great fans. The Esks have consistently been the league leaders in attendance. You can't deny that. There were a ton of Rider fans there and if you read on this thread, Esks fans have congratulated the Rider fans for showing up to help fill Commonwealth. No need to have an argument on who has the better fans. Every team has great fans.

I noticed that Gotts has been on the site for a grand total of 3 days. Probably a little early in his/her posting career to notice that there are times when we all get along. Or, this may be the type of person he/she is.

Sorry Gotts, just read some other posts of yours and I realized you don't seem to be an arguementative-type person. I'll chalk it up to not seeing the good side of Esks fans, you're probably just used to some of them bashing us for no good reason.

…all’s I gotta say is that was a great game and we won…Ri-Duhs coulda won but they didn’t…we did…again…but they might beat us in the playoffs…here…again…god bless the CFL!

What else is there to do in Edmonton except going to footall games? The West Edmonton Mall? Those Bragging, Cheating Eskimos again!

What else is there to do in Edmonton except going to footall games? The West Edmonton Mall? Those Bragging, Cheating Eskimos again!

This was a thrilling experience. And hats off to the Rider Priders. I’ve never seen so many visiting supporters in a stadium before. And to be heard this loud among 53000 people, they must have been thousands and thousands.

By the way, all the Esks fans and Sask fan that I met there were very kind and fun. Hats off to everyone.

Turd, I thought that was the game you were going to...not a bad way to pop your cherry, mon ami.

Edmonton probably does support their CFL team better than any other city, I'll give you that. But the best sporting city period.. I don't think so. There's more than just the CFL out there, and you have no claim to fame for anything else.

True that, C4L. Edmonton does have the Oilers, but they haven't been able to catch their past glory (read: win Lord Stanley's Mug) in 15 yrs. Plus, this January, their new pro lacrosse team, the Rush, start their inaugural season. The Esks are the best thing they have going right now.

Its not only the CFL, Edmonton hands down supports all sports. While in the Center of the Universe for comparison sake, it is by enlarge a Leaf versus a hockey town.