5000 Post Club on CFL.ca/Ticats.ca

i had a previous handle of drummING_god, and that handle combined with my current one woulda had over 7000 posts, easily.

My... hasn't this turned into love-in???

You're all beautiful.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry, game’s on! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Those acclaimed in this thread are all favourites of mine: Oskie oui oui, borehamegirl, OnKnight and Beetlejuice.

I regularly enjoy their submissions, but don't always have time to respond to them as my life is quite busy.

I also enjoy reading Barneyfife, Earl, Mark, ronfromtigertown and probably several names that don't come to mind right now.

I've argued with some of you too. Right or wrong in these arguments, I admire all of you for your football fervor and carry no grudges.

I don't care how often a person posts. After reading a few responses, if I find the topic uninteresting or designed to promote disdain, I simply go on to another post.

Thank you Spike …
I may not agree with Fellow Fans But do Enjoy Reading the post here as well.
Ticats.ca is 2nd home for me lol

The people are here All Good Meaning and good fans.

I'm never going to be at the top in number of posts. The busyness of life doesn't permit.

I do kind of keep track of my number of posts per day. Right now it hovers around 1.25 which suggests that I put my oar in frequently enough.

If there ever is a '5000 Post Club' then could we have a 'First 100' club too? I was #76 to join on the original site. I found it only because I was carrying on an e-mail exchange with Bob Hooper and he mentioned it. I liked that guy and he went through quite a lot trying to carry the PR for the 'Cats through some pretty dark days.

Thanks guys. I appreciate those of you who haven't been offended by me and who have said they enjoy my posts.

The fact that I offended Tiger_Dirt in some way makes this a pretty good Victoria Day..lol. Just kidding T_D :wink:

I've been on this site (and the previous ones) since the very beginning and I have like 300 posts. I log in every day and read all the posts. I only seem to respond once in a while though I guess.

I can't get over 5000 posts since this new site has come up is just...well mind boggling I guess to me.

To each his own...or her own.

I guess, I read the posts a lot...however rarely have anything relevant to add....hence the 300 or so count.

We don’t want him either.
(Signed) Merlin (on behalf of the gypsies)

Thats quite alright,Glovesave. I can relate to your position in terms of multiple posts on this site.
Most of my submissions, like yours, are also in response to others who begin topics.

5,000 Or more inititial posts here is certainly commendable, but you’re not a bad person, IMHO, if you find the time, only to reply to the occasional topic.

Our caretaker allows this site for everyone’s interest and enjoyment, regardless of how they use it, providing they adhere to the rules.