5-0 Saskatchewan

3 QB's and getting er done!

We went 5-0 last year to start, and you know how that turned out.

Grats but don’t get too cocky greenblood!

I hate the Riders but I do like how passionate their fans are. They were having a great time in the 4th....even that one guy who fingered the camera! :slight_smile: Them having a great regular season is fine by me because it will taste sweeter when the Lions beat them in the Playoffs. Paybacks a ***** :slight_smile:

The Riders know they must play every game a full 60 minutes or they have no chance to win. It can no longer be considered pure luck but rather that the Riders have a strong team that has good team chemistry. They will not go undefeated and nor would I want them to. A few losses will make sure they don't get over confident.

Speaking of the fans, I wish TSN would have kept their camera on the blonde they were showing near the end of the game. Looked like things were getting interesting.

I found it impressive that they are something like 12 or 13-1 since the end of last season. Their coach seems like a nice grandpa type of guy too! LOL :slight_smile:

Speaking of the fans, I wish TSN would have kept their camera on the blonde they were showing near the end of the game. Looked like things were getting interesting.
You and me both - Things just look better in Green :wink:

Good game for the riders.

I laughed so hard when that guy fingered the camera and ya almost saw some good stuff

I hate is when people pull stuff that makes the general population of fans look bad ie: giving the camera the finger.

I dont get why some idiots have to run onto the field before the game is done-- he doesnt get any airtime and just makes an ass of himself... players on the field need to start hitting these losers...

Yeah I hate it too, but the players can't get involved due to legal hassles. If some linebacker creamed the guy and broke his back or something, he'd probably get sued.

Yeah, you are right, but then the idiot that runs onto the field has to assume the risk that he may get clobbered by an angry football player.

Hate the Riders but Hate Toronto More.
Only Reason your 5-0 is you have Refs in your pocket.

yup. cause clearly our team is no good. :roll:

Ugh the blame the refs thing for the riders winning is getting old in a big way

After having bad calls go against us for years, the law of averages has to catch up sooner or later... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What are they paying them with? Canola oil?

Get a grip.

nah, with banjos...

refs in your pocket? no way they are in their bedroom lol