45,000 + disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy:

How disappointing for the 40.000 + Lions fans (5,000) will be Rider fans) to watch the excellent CFl playoff game and see their Lions defeated by a superior team on the ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How degrading! The Lions have indeed had a fabulous season with 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks filling in in an exemplary fashion. However, the better team (Riders) will win on Sunday in YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIDERS RULE
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE
SASKATCHEWAN PARTY CARRIES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

Like last year??

I was there and don't forget quite as easily as you.

MY GOSH --- PAUL MCCALLUM KICKING IN THE PLAYOFFS---YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'D BE WORRIED LEOS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, ftr, Rider Pride won’t be heard with the ROAR OF THE LIONS CROWD. BC Place is not somewhere you want to play a playoff game.

Good luck with that. You’ll need it.

BC Place is a tough venue for any away team to walk into come playoff time. I'm worried I'll have hearing damage after this one.

Fifth row behind the Lions bench, I can't hardly wait. Anyone know where I can get a noisemaker?

When Joseph runs for the winning touchdown. I will have sympathy for the loyal Lions fans who will have their hearts broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders Will Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide

Wow, great seats!

You can get the horns there for $10.

I bought one and then hardly used it - I mostly stuck to good ol’ voicepower.

And then you'll wake up and it'll be time to put the game on.

Hey Turkey you making it to the game. If you do take a bucket with you for all those turkey tears after the game.

What does last year have to do with anything? Whole new season.

I have to take Turkey fishing with me on the lake. Always seems to have the right bait!

Anytime Sportsman- it would be a pleasure fishing in the Caribou!! More challenging than on this forum!!!

Have you convinced Geroy to take Sunday off for me yet!!! I'll settle for Claremont opting out instead!!

Didn't Pauls field goals win it for us last year at the GC?

And a botched attempt for the riders in the semi final in BC. I guess hes 50% then. Right. Him and Conji seem to like to miss the short ones.

No, but I found Andre Proulx and his crew at the Kamloops Airport. Vancouver was fogged in so they had 6 hours to kill. I saved all the posts the Rider fans said about him here. Didn't look happy! :wink: :wink:

Good one sportsman. By the way whp is reffing the game in BC? They wouldn't really let Proulx ref the game after the ruckass in Regina between the 2 teams.

I was teaching Andre how to say

"Holding Saskatchewan"
"Holding Saskatchewan"
"Holding Saskatchewan"

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

If you say something so many times, people will start to beleive it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I have no ideas who is reffing. I pulled a "Turkeybend" and threw that comment out there to see who would respond.

This has nothing to do with anything, but your post was the 180,000th post on the CFL Talk forum lol