-4 to -15 game day weather prediction- welcome to Mosiac!

:rockin: :thup: :cowboy:

Welcome to my world Leos- (-4 to -15) game day temperatures will freeze the west coast softies. Prairie tough will
assert itself - as even Gopher does not wear long underwear unlike the West coast woosies.
We are holding off any wind for now but expect it in the second half when and if we need it. Gosh, if you had only taken care of business in Calgary last week against the 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks of the Stamps. Gee, I forgot we got 3 quarterbacks too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And, remember, Luca Congi rules!!!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide
Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

today the weather for the game is sunny high of 0 perfect if there is no wind

regular season games were close this one wont be Riders defence will take care of them like they did last playoff game, and send them home once again wondering what hit them besides beer cups! and that was not beer in those cups :rockin:

I dont recall temperature really giving any team an advantage. Prarie folk cry a lot about BC rain, is that prarie tough? :wink:

LOL,This sites too much :thdn:

Is there any way you can make your sig any bigger? It falls just shy of completely irritating.

Perfect! thats what I was going for :cowboy:

Oh. Well then congratulations.

[url=http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/football/cfl/story.html?id=2b1d6b15-caa0-420c-8dad-22046b6def41]http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/foo ... 046b6def41[/url]

I feel another clean-up coming... :lol:

But on the subject of weather... pfft, if Turkey considers that cold, then I'd be calling him a prairie softy. I remember last winter, I was chatting with my sister on the phone outside and it was about -18.

Bring on the cold. I'm sick of being able to wear a light jacket in November. Damn global warming...

Call me a prairie wuss if you want, but I hate the cold. I've lived in Sask forever and I can never get used to it. I'm still going to the game and I'll have a great time but I will be wearing my ski pants!

The cold has grown on me over the years. I like winter. I bought this great winter coat last year. The thing is so warm I can wear a t-shirt under it and not be cold. I don't even zip it up when shoveling because I get too hot.

Your honesty is refreshing.

WHO, in their right mind, enjoys the freezing cold? Although the rain here is getting a little much.

Here's to a good game today LG....hope it's well played, clean and injury free. If nothing else, this bitter rivalry has ensured it's going to be exciting to watch - win or lose!

Although I can't find it in me to wish you good luck, I'll say have fun and enjoy the game. :wink:

go get a new crystal ball

Looks like another of his predictions was way off.

Guess the cold and Mosaic Stadium were not an issue for the wussy dome Lions.

Where is the turkey?

Turkeybend has gone into the sunset!